Mazarine

MazarineMazarine the best maze ever
Bring it on! I've tried to make the rounds to as many people as I can whenever I see the opportunity.

Comments

• I enjoy our short interactions so far. It's definitely interesting seeing Mazarine act aloof and afloat, while her sister @Kanivara is mostly warm towards Xandren, heh.
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • As an up and coming Spirean, Kelli has @Mazarine under a watchful eye. She'll be interested to see what Mazarine makes of herself.

OOCly, keep up the good work!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • edited June 2016
    I don't have a read yet on the character but it is not to suggest @Mazarine does not express herself, but rather to say Xenia will only interact with those who have yet to be knighted in one way: As their Commander.

It's clear so far Mazarine is hard working and sets the bar high for herself. I look forward to seeing how she develops as well as reaching a point where the two characters can interact on more of a peer level.

• Such a sassy Carnifex, I loved our tiny rp. I hope to interact more with you!
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Zaila isn't making potential friendship easy for Mazarine, but I really appreciate the RP when it comes along, so I hope it never seems like I, the player, am poo-pooing your efforts, there!

Hope and expect to see more!