Offering I_Mapper map

AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
I am offering my Aetolia I_Mapper map for those of you using I_Mapper but struggle with mapping areas. In order to use the mapper, please check the following thread: I_Mapper continued

Do note that there probably are multiple errors in my map. I update it whenever I come across a new area or find new exits, but sometimes, old areas get changed and remapping them can be quite a pain in the rear. If you're new to the game and don't own any map at all, this will probably benefit you quite a bit.

Here's a link to the map itself: https://dropbox.com/s/m1y2b59k0v8c4yb/IMap?dl=0

I don't have access to guilds/special areas (Nirvana, Dendara, etc), so they don't exist in my map. It's not a perfect map by any means, but it has most of the publicly accessible areas mapped out. The point here is that I'm giving it out for free so people with no map or severely outdated map can use it.

Someone changed the outer parts of Spinesreach and I've been lazy about remapping the city. I'll get to it eventually.

If you do use this map and you come across areas that are not mapped, or mapped incorrectly, feel free to let me know in this thread. I recently used the 'MAP REMAKE' command, which apparently messed up some rooms' special exits (tried to get me boating to Polargos -> Aalen when I wanted to get to the Tundra).
RiluoAldricXeniaDraimanEzalor

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited April 2016
      To do:
    • Remap Spinesreach
    ---
      Areas updated/mapped:
    • Snake Pit
    • Western Ithmia
    • Peshwar Delta
    • Isle of Despair
    • Mount Humgurd
    • Luzith's Lair
    • Yuzurai village
    • Sky dreaming
    • Centipede cave
    • Church of Gloaming
    • The Forgotten Mausoleum
    • Skythrone
    • Moghedu
    • Itzatl Morass
    • Eresh Mines
    • Sparklight Rift
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Spinesreach map on mudlet mapper looks really confusing, I like alot of the new City layouts being open like they are....I would honestly volunteer to help make spinesreach a bit neater if given the opportunity, I think there is alot of lost potential in the outer City and it seems a bit more compact than the other cities nowadays.

I dont know if thats something we could try and do, but it would be nice to work on if given the opportunity.
    edited September 2015
    I updated the Peshwar Delta and Western Ithmia.

NOTE:
    Using the 'map remake' command can mess up special exits. I am not sure why it does, but some of them kept their old room number, whereas others updated to the new room for whatever reason. I would advice not to use this command.

EDIT:
    If you do decide to use this map and happen upon something that isn't working as it should, please post in this thread so I can fix it.
    Serrice
    Snake pit has been added.
    Serrice
    I've added Isle of Despair.
    Serrice
    Luzith's Lair added.
    Serrice
    Yuzurai village and Sky Dreaming added. Also going through areas one by one to fix map errors (and bump up explorer ranking hopefully).
    Serrice
    Added Church of Gloaming and Centipede Cave. Also updated Church of Corruption area name (previously recognized as Three Widow).
    Serrice
    edited April 2016
    Added the Forgotten Mausoleum and Skythrone.

EDIT:
    And new and improved Moghedu.
    Serrice
    Added Itzatl Morass, Eresh Mines, and Sparklight Rift.
    Serrice