2»

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Aged like fine wine.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    And like a fine wine, @trager can't afford her
    Trager
    Sorry I've been super MIA. I really needed the break from here. I'll be back in full swing 1/5/15
    Moirean
  • We all need a break from time to time! If it makes you feel any better, even though you haven't come about for some time Fae still uses @Jensen to keep that pesky @Aren fellow ( <3 ) in line. Permanent damage is permanent.
    Jensen
    Sorry for going MIA again, got sent home from a job because of the cold. Be back monday, working on stuff at the homestead.
    Finally on my way home.  I'll be back at aetolia after Easter.  If you need me msg me on forums because I likely won't log in.
  • @Jensen seeya then be good
    Jensen
    The ooc explanation:

Recent RP between @aren and Jensen has escalated things quite a bit and drawn a few more people in than I had planned. The short of it was in embracing Aniko I had overstepped my authority and broken guild law. I mulled that over oocly on how to proceed, and what the potential outcomes were. I knew that event would have gone he same way even with knowledge of the outcome, and Jensen as a character knew it too. The century and a half spent with Haern and he Sentinels had driven home the "no regrets" philosophy in his thoughts and actions. It would not do to apologize or seek forgiveness, but something had to be done. After a brief discussion it became evident that his loyalty and judgment were now suspect. That would not do, his actions, while extreme, were earnest in the attempt to bring Aren to his full potential. I knew oocly that it would be futile, Faerah lives and kills by the Syssin rules, and Ishin at best tolerates undead, so I weighed Jensen's options. Arguing would be the worst thing to do, and isn't my or Jensen's style, neither was admitting defeat. I went with metaphorically impaling Jensen on his own blade. Announced fault over guild medium that for conduct unbecoming of a guild secretary I was resigning and awaited my execution, then later took my lumps.

I want to thank the guild for the great year I've spent with them. You are a great bunch of people. I hadn't intended it to go this way but sometimes you have to follow where the RP takes you. To any who weren't aware of the circumstances, know that this occurred in RP only and isn't a reflection of any wrong doing. It's a wonderful org, and I'm sad that chapter had to end.
    DidiXeniaArenFaerahHaven
    I was initially planning on hopping back in on 6/1, those who know me may have noticed that didn't happen. I decided it was about time to do my annual retirement. I'm quite certain I'll be back at some point, but not in the near future. This game, while fun, can be super frustrating, and more often than not keeps it me up too late (which has been negatively affecting my job).

Big Thanks to @moirean for allowing me to join Spinesreach and for letting me run the Ironmaw as I deemed fit. It has been some very fun rp and quite honestly kept me playing Aetolia far longer than I'd planned.

Thanks to @Zaephlyn for bringing me into the Syssin and bringing me up to Lieutenant.
    Thanks @Rou, @Ishin, @Faerah, and @olethea for keeping me on board so long.

Big thanks to @Xenia for stepping up to the role of Captain and making it feel realistic, it was a lot of fun.

Much love to @Aren. I've never had such an awesome chain of player created RP than I had with you. It really kept me thinking up new ideas and pushing the envelope. Was definitely a blast.

Thanks to @Chakrasul. Being in your order was such an awesome experience, and I really really really appreciate the story arcs you set up with me.

Thanks to @Ishin again for bein' my homie and rp not blood brother. Even though we rp parted on shit terms, you're still my brah.

Shout out to the Oasis Clan

Have fun out there.
    XeniaIshinHavenFaerahArenAarbrokDristinTragerRou
    I will be back in game as of monday. My travel shifts kick back in till about mid-may
    DidiXenia
    Travel schedule for the next few months:

North Carolina 4/4-13

Pennsylvania
    4/18-27

Outside NYC
    5/9-5/13

North Carolina
    5/16-25

• @jensen Yo dog, let's hang out. NC!
    JensenDristin