Short Questions

Comments

• Esmari isn't learnable via token for some reason. Has anyone else had this issue?

Announce 1895 specifically says it can be learned via token.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited February 2016
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2513 Date: 2/15/2016 at 10:38 From: Keroc To : Everyone Subj: New Artifacts Hey guys, Two new artifacts to get your little paws upon have been placed into the artifact shop. If you're new, read HELP ARTIFACTS and HELP ARTIFACT PURCHASES for more information on how to browse our artifacts. A set of milking tools (milking) 500cr ------------------------------------------ Once an auction artifact, we've decided to release it for public purchase. This toolset will allow those of you with the Toxicology skillset to MILK anywhere as though you are standing within a preservation room. This artifact also comes with a bonus feature which will allow you to POISON a food item, giving the person who eats it voyria. A simple grapnel of steel (grapnel) 250cr ----------------------------------------------- This nifty tool will allow you to SWING up into the treetops or the rooftops. Usually only Syssin can get onto the rooftops with relative convenience, but now so can you! Enjoy! Penned by my hand on Closday, the 1st of Variach, in the year 457 MA.

Anyone know the balance time on the "A simple grapnel of steel (grapnel) 250cr"
    or is it the skill from survival?

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• it'll be the skill from survival, but swing rooftops to get onto them or another command I remember seeing it in the syssin new skills post.
    MayhemHunting - Discord Chat - CLANHELP MAY (ingame)

Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    thanks

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @Keroc

Sorry to drag this question out but do we have a list of areas with roof tops etc anywhere as I know loch has none and I can only assume light-cities would be the key spots. If so is it likely to be something we see spread into other areas?

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Anywhere with the Urban environment will have rooftops.
    Riluo
  • Hey I heard there was a RAG LIST or something similar in the works. Is this myth or truth?

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I hope so as it sucks right now not having one

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited February 2016
    Erzsebet said:

Esmari isn't learnable via token for some reason. Has anyone else had this issue?

Announce 1895 specifically says it can be learned via token.

Yep it is one of the only ones I need currently need:(

• Ah. Well. I bugged it. Also messaged @Razmael about it, since it's an artifact thing.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    H-77% M-100% E-92% W-100% B-100 Ess- K- St- BL-28 Mad:0 Ex-59.76% [csdb eb]
    With a thought, you draw on your inner reserves and send a powerful pulse of energy through your
    beleaguered form.
    Health Lost: 2347
    Mana Gain: 2347
    Equilibrium Used: 2.79 seconds
    H-38% M-100% E-92% W-100% B-100 Ess- K- St- BL-28 Mad:0 Ex-59.76% [csdb -b]

WHY. WHY DID IT DO THIS. NO COMPRENDE. WHY.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Looks at absolute values, not %s.

Sarita
  • When/why did they change it to where earthmelding doesn't quench being on fire? Or is that a bug?
    imageimage
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    I'd bug that @Erzsebet - some interesting ones have been popping up recently, they are pretty quick on fixing them.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    So. This may also belong in lore questions, but. It's been 'Today is the Liberation of Moghedu' for like. At least a couple days. Is that a forever thing now?

Also, I thought we only got shown holidays that are relevant to our organizations? Beyond everyone holidays like Celesmas.
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

So. This may also belong in lore questions, but. It's been 'Today is the Liberation of Moghedu' for like. At least a couple days. Is that a forever thing now?

Also, I thought we only got shown holidays that are relevant to our organizations? Beyond everyone holidays like Celesmas.

Oh god, i thought I was crazy after seeing it again.
    Ha, maybe it's Mhun History Month?
    lol'd
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AvishaiPeriluna
    Hee.

Also. The Ignore_weather artifact. Assumed that the extreme clause it doesn't ignore meant like, weather that'd turn you frozen? I'm still getting zomgyou'resodamncold emotes from being out in cold. If it doesn't get rid of those, what exactly -does- it do, because the news post doesn't give any other information.
    imageimage
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Looks like it was bugged. I've fixed it for you.
    Oh, awesome. I just thought maybe I misunderstood what it was supposed to do. Thanks, @Keroc. :)
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

It's a period for all of Chakros, which is much longer now because of the days being 4 hours.
    Maybe that could be elaborated on a little, @Dristin? Like, 'Today is a day in the celebration of the Liberation of Moghedu' or something like that, so it sounds more like a period of time rather than a single day?
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Ishin said:

Maybe that could be elaborated on a little, @Dristin? Like, 'Today is a day in the celebration of the Liberation of Moghedu' or something like that, so it sounds more like a period of time rather than a single day?

It's currently under our holiday system, so that'd require some attention from the lords of code (aka not me). I'll bring it up to them!

IshinDristin
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    #MhunHistoryMonth #MhunLivesMatter
    IshinIsellePeriluna
  • Anyone else having issues with REMOVE -item- .. it won't let me remove anything and doesn't give me any lines? I tried to ask on frontline but kept being told to do the stuff I was already doing.

REMOVE CLOAK just comes back blank but WEAR CLOAk gives me You are already wearing this item.

REMOVE PANTIES came back " you are not wearing that item"

but REMOVE CLOAK .. came back nothing, even with system off so nothing is gagging

Sivekui said:

Anyone else having issues with REMOVE -item- .. it won't let me remove anything and doesn't give me any lines? I tried to ask on frontline but kept being told to do the stuff I was already doing.

REMOVE CLOAK just comes back blank but WEAR CLOAk gives me You are already wearing this item.

REMOVE PANTIES came back " you are not wearing that item"

but REMOVE CLOAK .. came back nothing, even with system off so nothing is gagging

Weird, it's working fine for me :)

You undo the obsidian brooch on your cloak, the colours shifting wildly as it slides off your
    shoulders and into your hands.
    H-115% M-100% E-100% W-100% B-100 Ess- K- St- BL-0 Mad:0 Ex-58.65% [csdb eb]wear cloak
    You draw your colour-shifting cloak around you, settling the cloth on your shoulders before securing
    it with an obsidian and bloodstone brooch.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • yep just one of the fun bugs I get and no one else does.. but logged out an hour or so ago and relogged in and works now..

• If we leave an artifact in a room (ie shock sigils on a sigil), can it show the room number on ARTIFACT LIST?

152674 A shock sigil - Inside of "monolith sigil21655 at vnum9193
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    As long as we're talking about bugs that one person seems to have that no one else seems to get...

Has anyone found that using racial grip and terramancy stonebind together in the last few days makes neither of them work? (Maybe even just one or the other, and it doesn't work anymore?) I haven't tried separately, and I don't even know if they are really supposed to do something slightly different, or if they're just two skills with the same name, but I just started noticing that suddenly arm breaks make me unwield stuff while bashing. Stonebind's skill description explicitly says that should be prevented. Grip is a bit more vague.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Sivekui I had the same problem and bugged it before I went out. Came back now and it's working, so I guess it was just something random.