Entropy Curing System

12346»

Comments

• Just dropping in to give a heads-up that there's been changes to GMCP affliction tracking, per a news announcement. ( readnews announce 2390 ) I can only assume this will be affecting Entropy.. If so, how soon could an update reasonably be expected?
    Thanks for your time!
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • @isande it wont effect the system because its a NEW GMCP.

The system works on triggers and the "You are afflicted with -name- line..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Sweet. Thank you kindly for responding, @Nalor. :)
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • Does Entropy have issues with undead curing these days?

• it shouldn't have @Tenshyo, Unless its a specific error/issue?

It should work just like the living part does.. the pear might need changing to pancreas (or whatever that new slice is) but thats it.
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • I ask because I've seen now two times where it becomes unresponsive. I myself have never attempted curing with it for Undead, but it just seems to not function after einstalling.

• Hello, I'm not sure if anyone responds to this thred any more, but I just downloaded this system, and while it's pretty awesome for a free system, I do have a question about the UI.

Down where the health/mana values are located, is there any way to modify the size of it? This is with Entropy 4.0 mind you. If any could assist me in figuring out how to do that as it is cutting off some conversations which the chat log is not capturing, and when I do CWHO or GW it's not capturing all who is online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
  • As for your GWHO and CWHO things, that is something that is game side so their is likely no one there if it is empty (besides yourself)

I don't know how to resize any of the UI

• Are conversations from the main screen being cut off or just the chat logger? If it's the main screen, you could head into Mudlet's settings, click on the Main Display tab and adjust the bottom border. It should be set to 50 after installing Entropy, but you may need to just raise the number.
  • Ah, it was the main screen, thanks for the info and help Tenshyo and Drahkuna. Oh, and one more question, how do I change the setting for eating moss? It seems to be stuck at 80% my health which doesn't give my health potion time to fire. Any ideas?
  • Nevermind, I found the information in the alias' and was able to change it from it's default settings.
  • Came back after a long break and installed Mudlet and Entropy on my new computer. Nothing seems to be working defences wise - won't defup or recognise class. Health bars etc are permanently half full. Anyone got any ideas?
  • Its likely due to the gmcp updates they've made. I helped a few Entropy users, but I'd have to have my memory jogged because I'm not an Entropy dev by any means, but I've fixed a couple people. Hit me up when you get a chance, I'll see what I can do to help.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Riluo
  • I know I have been a way for a while, but I can't get Entropy to work for me, keeps saying that it's waiting on GMCP and to do SC to force, well when I do SC it keeps saying that, any ideas?

• @Treyden, get with me in game and I'll Teamviewer in to fix you up. There's something in the ks.vitals somewhere that I fixed for 2 other people.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• @Zsadist Is there anyway you can walk me through it? This way I can at least get an idea as to how I can fix it next time it happens, or if I make another toon and use Entropy.

• I can try. I don't use Entropy so we'll have to use the famous hastebin site. Send me a message when you're online. :)

• Double post, but important....

Entropy Users: If you are still having issues with a GMCP on login and whatnot, find your onChar scripts and change the first line from this:

ksys.living = (gmcp.Char.Vitals.status:lower() == "living" and true or false)

to this:

ksys.living = (gmcp.Char.Status.status:lower() == "living" and true or false)

After that, it'll work again.

• So, I'm having trouble with deffing up after I die, anyone else having a similar issue with Entropy?
  • Are you doing 'pp' after dying?

Last I remember, Entropy pauses upon death, but does not unpause when you revive.

You might look into using Project Source, which you can find here on the forums