Retiree Questions

Hello!

I'm not sure if I should post this thread here, or in the newbies section, but here we go.

I recently retired from another IRE game and have decided to give Aetolia a try, and I have a few mechanical questions I'd rather vet here, as opposed to in-game.

1. I've chosen Luminary as my class and transed all three of my guild skills, and still have 2K odd credits left over. Where should they go? Certain skills? Maybe an artifact or two?

2. Does anyone have any recommendations on resources for quickly figuring out combat here? I don't ever aspire to be involved in 1v1 contests, but I would like to be able to help out of my faction in team fights.

3. What're the more active religious orders?
Moxie

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    1. Do you intend to PK?

If you intend to PK, pick up Alertness in Vision and trans survival. Some horsemanship. Unlock 2 extra slots in Tattoos. Parrying in Weaponry. Arti pipes. Spirit anchor. Try and get iron coins and the stuff like 'see all exits', 'precise farseeing', and 'instant tattoos'. Zephyr. Stability.

2. Join Enorian's Front Line clan, which is the general combat clan for all spirit side. Look at CLHELP INDEX and look at each of the files (that exist), under 'Combat Levels'. That will provide you with a structured list of what to learn. When you think you have stuff under level one down pat, move on to level two and so on and so forth. Bug @Aishia, @Valingar, @Serrice, @Isande, @Yeras, or other people on the clan for help. Send messages if you have to. Hit yourself with your skills to find out what they do. If you have combat experience in Achaea or Imperian, try not to make assumptions about things (you can parry while prone in Aetolia, for example). Lusternia and MKO are wildly different enough that only meta knowledge really applies.

3. Dhar is active. Ethne may be active. That's all I know for spirit gods.

Aune