A cup for emphasis. (a tailor's nightmare or delight)

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
edited February 2014 in Roleplay Logs
So, this took place a long time ago, but I don't think I ever posted it. Today, there was a small follow-up that made me remember the laughs. Thanks to those involved: @Sessizlik, @Exayne, @Xenia, @Cannan and @Kiershu.

Finding Xenia with Exayne in Spinesreach
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "Stay here."

Sessizlik arrives from the west.
She is followed by a busty, feminine snowman, a snow-white ermine, a sour-looking snowman, a white and blue simurgh hatchling, and a white armadilleon pup with war paint.

Sessizlik's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "What do you two want."
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "And why are you in my office."

You throw a plain blackberry muffin at Xenia, but it does little more than startle her.

"Oooo!" Sessizlik enthuses.
Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "Fancy office!"

Xenia narrows her eyes at Exayne, "Be polite!" she bursts.

Exayne slams the west door shut, striding behind his desk.
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "Can I help you both."

Sessizlik peers about herself suspiciously.
Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "I just... came to say hi to miss Xenia, really. And give her a muffin."
Sessizlik smiles wryly.
Sessizlik gives a plain vanilla muffin to Xenia.

"We did knock on the door." Teani comments on Exayne's outburst, moving over to Xenia with a smile.

Exayne grunts noncommittally.

You pick up a plain blackberry muffin.

Exayne continues to grumble but nether the less shoves the muffin into his mouth.

Xenia nods at Sessizlik, "Thank you," she says politely turning to glance at Exayne, "Senator, you should try the muffins, they're good."
Xenia lifts the muffin to her mouth, finishing it with a few bites.

"Here, you can have this one." Teani hands a plain raspberry muffin to Exayne. "You seem like you need one."

Sessizlik hides her hands behind her back, blushing softly. "These are just plain ones.. not anything fancy."

Exayne scowls at Xenia before transferring his gaze to Sessizlik. "Last we spoke, you were going to make a whole batch for me. Why did this not happen?"

Sessizlik blinks, blush intensifying. "I'm so sorry! Just tell me which kind you want and I will mail you a whole heap of them!"

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says to Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker, "I believe a variety would satiate my desires."

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "The blood muffins, yes? Was it those?"
Sessizlik beams broadly.

Xenia balks at Exayne, though continues to say nothing.

Sessizlik picks up 30 muffins from a crafter's kitbag.

You say to Xenia, "I've shown her the design of what I'll be wearing to your party and I swear she's trying to get me too fat to wear it."

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "Let's see here..."

Sessizlik starts handing over a variety of muffins to Exayne.

Exayne blinks.
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins asks Ser Xenia of the Steel, "These are coming?"
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says to Ser Xenia of the Steel, "I hope they are the entertainment, or the food."

You raise an eyebrow at Exayne.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "I bring the food!"

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "While you ladies are here."

You say to Exayne, "The two of us got special invitations. No need to go around being rude."

Xenia blinks a number of times at you, "Oh...outfits, I've not even thought about changing from my uniform!" she suddenly says, concern creeping into her face.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "Spread the word, we're holding a Pub crawl soon, all who are not enemied are invited."

You ask Xenia, "You need something dashing to wear then?"

Exayne tells you, "Could you design me a bathing suit?"

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says to Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins, "Will that be satisfying, sir?"

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Exayne tells you, "Like an all in one thing that fits snugly around the crotch."

Exayne looks at Sessizlik, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says to Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker, "I believe this to be an adequate amount."

Xenia briskly shakes her head, "I, uh, I hadn't thought about it, was just planning on wearing my uniform, why, do you have any ideas?" she asks.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says to Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker, "How much do I owe you."

Sessizlik beams broadly.
Sessizlik shakes her head.
Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "Nothing at all, sir."
Sessizlik rests a hand at her chest, giving a small bow. "It's on me, for the terrible delay."

Teani rests her face in a palm, snickering uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, Xenia... just an image in my head that was way too funny." she utters between fits of laughter.

Exayne stares implacably at you.

Xenia frowns at you and narrows her eyes, "Well just keep it to yourself!" she exclaims, shooting Exayne a warning glance, "last thing HE needs is more ammunition."

Teani rolls her eyes, still working on controlling her mirth. "What?" she asks, looking at Exayne. "It -was- a funny image!"

Exayne tells you, "With a wooden cup for...emphasis..."

You slap your thigh, guffawing gregariously.

Sessizlik grins widely, glancing between the three of you. "Perhaps you can bribe her with a muffin, hmm?" she says to Exayne with a wink.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "All I asked."
Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "Was that she make me a bathing suit."

Sessizlik pointedly says nothing at all.

Teani gasps for air, almost stumbling to the ground, unable to form coherent words.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "Goodness!"

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "I believed it to be a reasonable request."

Exayne tells you, "Luminous green if possible."

Ser Xenia of the Steel asks Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins, "What kind of ... bathing suit?"

Sessizlik lifts her hand to her mouth, covering it while her shoulders shake. "I am starting to suspect I know what miss Teani was seeing before her inner eye.."

Teani eventually succumbs to her fit, dropping to the ground, tears running from her eyes as she gasps for air, laughing.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says to Ser Xenia of the Steel, "Something comfortable which will cover my entire body and be snug around the crotch for ease of moment."

You say, "And a cup..."

Exayne glares angrily at you.
Exayne gives a pained sigh.

Sessizlik's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon you.

Earthcaller, Duke Exayne D'baen, Blackveins says, "And yes, I did say perhaps there may be a need for a wooden cup."

Teani gasps for enough air to squeeze out. "Luminous green." before bending over in laughter again.

Shockingly a slight pink tinge creep up Exayne's earthen features, his eyes staring at the desk as he shuffles his weight from feet to feet. Could it be Exayne is actually embarrassed?

Xenia blinks a number of times, a shocked expression painting her face. She shakes her head, "Please, I don't want to know, I don't want to see, I don't want to hear about the Senator having his...." she pauses and gestures vaguely towards her groin, "cupped."

Teani shakes her head vigorously, still unable to speak up properly.

Unable to control herself, Sessizlik giggles softly as she watches you. "Oh, goodness, this is so bad," she says, running a finger beneath her eyes.

Exayne fumbles with the lock on the door, before violently swinging it open "Get out!" he cries to everyone. "NOW!"

"Aww," Sessizlik says, trying to pout her lower lip at Exayne, but a smile still tugs at the corners of her mouth. "I brought you muffins!"

Teani slowly scrambles to her feet, holding on to whatever is close enough while clasping a hand across her mouth to hold back her giggles. She shoots Xenia a glance, trying her best to look apologizing.

Exayne shoves a small pouch to gold in the hands of Sessizlik before pushing her towards the door. "Thank you! Goodbye!"

Xenia remains where she sits, "Senator, we've business to discuss, I'm staying."

Exayne scowls and gestures to the other two, "What about them lot, the giggling one and the muffin muncher?" he asks.

On the way out, Sessizlik gives Exayne's shoulder a light squeeze. "I will see you at the barbacue!" She smiles widely, giving Xenia a quick wave. "I need a word with you later, just let me know when you have the time."

You follow Sessizlik to the west.

Sessizlik grins mischievously at you.

You snicker under your breath.

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says to you, "You are so mean.."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.
You say, "Let's go... before he throws us out!"

Sessizlik giggles happily.

Exayne and Kiershu meet me at the Black Flagon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exayne prods you hard in the chest.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins asks you, "How goes my swimsuit?"

Teani looks up at Exayne, blinking as he interrupts. "The fluorescent green... with the cup? I've not found the proper fabric for such a garment. Sorry."

Exayne wrinkles his nose in distaste. "Please let me know when you have the required materials."

Kiershu raises her hand in greeting to you and says "Hi!"

Deadpan, you say, "I hardly think there's anything out there to do it justice."

Exayne creases his brow in a frown.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says, "So you're saying my all in one with extra emphasis can not be done?"

A faint twitch in the corner of Teani's mouth hints at her desperate attempt to remain in control and not burst out in laughter. "Well..." she begins, licking her lips before continuing. "It can be a tad difficult. And I need to get my hands on a coconut of the appropriate size."

Exayne tilts his head in consideration, "A coconut eh? You do me justice. See it done. I will not look a fool in front of my comrades."

Cannan looks back and forth between Exayne and you, his face slowly contorting into a disgusted grimace. "Varian's balls mate, are you tryin to get her to make you a fuckin banana hammock or somethin?"

"Could have said walnut, but those are so easy to get my hands on and I'm dreading even starting this project." Teani mutters almost inaudibly.

Exayne's head turns slowly, very slowly to stare at Cannan. "It is a suitable bathing suit for a beach party, Comrade." he says stiffly.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins frowns and says to Kiershu, "They just don't understand my needs."

Eyes widening as she leans back in her chair, you say, "Oh, I'm sure I do. Attention is a very important thing to some people."

Kiershu ponders the situation.

"Ha! Cannan slaps the table and looks back at you. "If he wears a coconut over his bollocks I swear to tits I'm wearin one of those thongs I got for celesmas! You lot'll be blind before the drinks are served!"

You say, "Or so I understand..."

Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says to Postulant Cannan Fodder, "I'm sure you're worn them before."

Teani tilts her head back to look at the ceiling. "I'm not sure I want to go to that beach party anymore.

Cannan sucks his teeth and makes a rude gesture by jerking his hand near his crotch. "You wish mate. Next time I'll get the lass I wear 'em for to draw you a picture."

Exayne scratches his head in confusion.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says, "That will not be necessary."

Cannan bares his teeth in a feral grin.

You say to Cannan, "Don't you dare request my skills for that."

Cannan's eyes sparkle with amusement as he gazes upon you.

Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says to Kiershu, "I thought I would have a cool bathing suit to show you."
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says to Kiershu, "But nooooo."
"Hmph!" Exayne snorts at you.

Teani stifles another laugh, then glances at Kiershu. "Right, would you really like to see that... thing on him?"

Kiershu giggles happily.

Exayne creases his brow in a frown.

Teani nods her head knowingly at Kiershu's reaction.

Exayne scratches his head in confusion.

Kiershu says, "Yes, I think he'd look very manly in it! I mean those abs..."
Kiershu tickles Exayne mercilessly.

Exayne looks a little sulky but his lips still twitch upwards slight as he's tickled.
Exayne flexes his muscles in an attempted display of strength.

"Not sure what kind of design he had in mind." Teani comments, all business-like. "Might be one of those where the front is covered, with straps over the shoulders."

Exayne looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says, "Is there anything that can..y'know, enhance my physique?"

Kiershu says to you, "Speaking of bathing suits! I need one!"

Teani chokes on an inhale, coughing violently for a few seconds. "You mean beside the cup?" she asks Exayne, barely holding back her mirth.

Exayne nods his head seriously.
Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says, "Aye."

"Well, what kind of design are you looking for? One that covers your body or just..." Teani pauses to gesture at Exayne's groin area. "Your junk."

Exayne peers down at his 'junk' and bites his lower lip in consideration. "I believe there is no reason to dazzle the other guests, covering my chest may be wise."

Winking, Kiershu says, "A two piece. A bikini type deal. Sorta like a glorified bra and thong? Perhaps with skull and crossbones on each part of the clothing or lack there of."

Exayne turns his head to Kiershu, his jaw opening and closing in silent protest.

With a loud laugh, you ask Kiershu, "For you or him?"

Kiershu says, "Me."
Kiershu giggles happily.

Your worries gone, you breathe a sigh of relief.

Exayne blinks and sighs in relief, "Good idea!" he asserts hastily.

Kiershu says, "That'd be rather. Weird if he was wearing that."

Exayne nods in agreement.

You say to Exayne, "No worries, I would have refused if she'd claimed it was for you."

Earthcaller, Arch Duke Exayne D'baen, The Blackveins says to Kiershu, "What about...tassels?"

"Oooo!" Kiershu enthuses.

You say, "No... I'm not adding tassels."

Off to design, and in comes Sessizlik
----------------------------------------------------------

Elemancer Sessizlik Quintus, Master Baker says, "Hi!"

You smile at Sessizlik.
You give Sessizlik a tight hug.

Teani looks down at her most recent design, then back at Sessizlik. For a moment she manages to keep her expression neutral, but soon it cracks and she bursts out laughing hysterically, even leaning forward, gasping for air.

Sessizlik blinks, pulling gently at the reigns as Bloo shies back. "What?" she asks, looking over herself, then lifting a hand to her face. "Do I have something on my face?"

Unable to contain her glee, Teani simply waves the hand holding the paper. It takes a while, but soon it's steady enough for Sessizlik to see her most recent design: A fluorescent green thong with shoulder straps.

Sessizlik pales as she looks at the paper, then starts laughing herself. Falling forward, she clasps her arms around Bloo's neck to keep herself from falling off.

"That.. is awesome," Sessizlik says, then lifts a finger. "Hold all thoughts, I need to go have a kettle done."

Teani settles down on the ground, trying to regain her composure without much success. Still giggling, she looks up at Sessizlik, running a hand beneath her eyes to wipe off some happy tears. She only nods and grins in return.

CannanJaslineXeniaVash

Comments

• All these are falsified >_>

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Exayne keeps reminding Teani about her nightmare project of making this bathing suit. Reading this log still makes me laugh so much. And the topic usually opens up for some interesting RP, which is always a plus!