October Promotion Time!

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2452
Date: 10/1/2015 at 1:18
To : Everyone
Subj: October promotion

Giftbags are here for the entire month of October! For every 10 credits purchased through our website, you will receive a wrapped giftbag, which can contain anything from gold to expensive artifacts. You can view HELP GIFTBAGS to view the full range of possible prizes. Should you obtain a giftbag, you'll need to UNWRAP it to get your prizes. Be warned that unwrapping it will automatically bind any artifacts inside to you.

All giftbags will also contain a lottery ticket inside them when unwrapped, and you can REDEEM TICKET to earn yourself chance at winning our grand prize at the end of October when the lottery is drawn. The tickets are not bound to you (until you redeem them), so if you have no interest in the prize then you can trade them away to someone else.

What is the prize you ask? Your own arena! Here's some details:
* You will get 30 rooms to build and customize as you see fit for your arena.
* You can add more rooms using the HELP BUILDING COMMANDS whenever you want. Usual credit costs apply.
* You get up to five areas for assigning the arena's rooms to.
* Also two more rooms which will be the staging grounds and spectator stands.
- Can link these almost anywhere, but restrictions will apply for some places.
* Functions exactly the same as any other arena, including gold cost to run events.
* Comes with FFA and standard duel support.
* Additional arena games can be purchased, at the same costs as cities pay (HELP CULTURE).
* Note: We only supply you with the rooms. Describing them, and linking them, is entirely up to you.

Should you win the arena, but decide you don't want it for whatever reason, we'll let you trade the prize to another player.

If you have any more questions about the prize, feel free to leave me a message.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Edit:
    Nevermind. Figured it out.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I want an arena where there is only one event - mud wrestling - where all contestants are transformed into bikini-clad wenches and must grapple it out in a center stage mud pit.
    DristinObynAnfini
  • I purchased the newbie credit package and didn't get giftbags. Intended? I was under the impression I'd get giftbags for the 300 credits :/
  • Bartleby said:

I purchased the newbie credit package and didn't get giftbags. Intended? I was under the impression I'd get giftbags for the 300 credits :/

I can't speak for admin, but this is most likely intended as the newbie credit package is a discounted package.
  • Nowhere does the website mention the bonus bags, so it's a fair assumption to assume they apply to every purchase (as they aren't listed applying only to specific ones). Apparently not. Unhappy.
  • Bartleby said:

Nowhere does the website mention the bonus bags, so it's a fair assumption to assume they apply to every purchase (as they aren't listed applying only to specific ones). Apparently not. Unhappy.

I would say email or message Razmael or he may just stumble on this forum. It doesn't specify if the package is excluded or not. I'm sorry you're bummed out, but someone should be able to help/clarify soonish.
  • The package description says it doesn't stack with anything, so that appears intentional.

• Oh, I think he found this forum. XD
This discussion has been closed.