MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Ei - reach - dus
    Lin
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I don't know. Most contemporary vampire books/movies/rpg settings show them as pretty sexy/sensual. Zombies are pretty different from vampires.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Finals.
  • Got laid off.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Yuuki said:

Like... Do they not realize they -really- don't have that many people around?

...Bloodloch's CWHO is huge.

Like Duiran only more emo than snuggly.

...What snugglies? Are we even playing the same game?
    Mudbot crashing repeatedly. Sigh.
  • Can I get some durable crayons, these stupid things just snap so easily. I will be melting a whole coffee can full here by months end at this rate. Least I will have swirly crayons now...end rage..

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Red ones taste the best. Herp derp.
    Innin
  • Went to the doctor's today after having lost my voice AND banged my head to the point of it bleeding last night. I've been sick all week long and fighting something off last week. Diagnosis, possible minor concussion and bronchitis.

AWESOME!
  • PISSED that big Navy has decided we're spending too much money and limited our people going to Vegas from 12 to 4, so no shiny lights and making good mistakes :(

AlistaireDaskalos
  • Oh, no! How are you ever going to go bankrupt now?

I'm butthurt about my butt hurting because I've been sitting in my chair weird. Life is so hard.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • I had a dream I won money, so it WOULD'VE COME TRUE IRL!
    HavenDaskalos
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Walked in from lunch and noticed we weren't on air. We thought we had a closed captioning problem, realized it was something with the feed.

Tracing about 200 feet of wire later all across the damn room, finally found a non-electronic patch panel had failed. 3 hours of no commercials and generally looking like a mess on air because something that is literally metal and wire and has been in place for probably 20 years decided to die.

Meh.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Though that's unfortunate, you sound like you have a really cool job; what is it that you do exactly?
  • He chooses what reruns of Seinfeld you watch.
    DaskalosLinHavenErzsebet
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Soup Nazi please.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    RhoPeriluna
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I'm the ops manager at a tv station.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:

I'm the OP manager at a tv station.

Fixed. (Get it? lololol)
    Daskalos
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I'm furry for sergals. :\
    My laptop won't stay on for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. It's time to junk the stupid thing.
    Orisae
  • Lin said:
    My laptop won't stay on for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. It's time to junk the stupid thing.
    Open it up and check the heat sink over/around the processor. I had to replace the thermal paste on mine a few months ago when the same thing was happening to me and it wasn't my fan. It cost me like $1.79 but has worked great ever since.
  • Also make sure to use it on a flat surface and not to obstruct the vents. Blasting them with canned air can be good too.
  • Don't use canned air on a laptop. All it does is push dust further inside. Vacuum it instead is what I do - put the hose onto the vent area and let it run. You'll be shocked at how much dust you pull out of those things...assuming it's overheating, that is.

Xavin said:
    And everything Kog says ... is true.
  • (6246) Located within (Fields of Valor.)
    They were assisted by: Valingar, Aren, Illidan, Kaestrin, Serrice, Jensen, Dasha, Belgarion.

^Why I will never, ever, ever participate in a public arena event with any sort of pk.

Do both sides do it? Sure. Is it still pretty stupid? Yeah, no, it's really dumb.

Xavin said:
    And everything Kog says ... is true.
    Amara
  • Kog said:
    (6246) Located within (Fields of Valor.)
    They were assisted by: Valingar, Aren, Illidan, Kaestrin, Serrice, Jensen, Dasha, Belgarion.

^Why I will never, ever, ever participate in a public arena event with any sort of pk.

Do both sides do it? Sure. Is it still pretty stupid? Yeah, no, it's really dumb.

Yep. =( There isn't much else to do in such situations, however. I tried staying away from any groups the first Brawl (I missed the second one entirely), and got hunted down by a large group of people from Bloodloch. So this time, I rolled with the group until they broke down into pairs, because being a part of the biggest group is what gets you to the FFA stage. And, I would suspect, anyone caught by themselves in this Brawl will either not participate in the next or stay with a group of their own next time.

In my opinion, it really makes the event -way- less interesting. But, unless there's something put into place to allow you to focus on one enemy, and for them to focus on you, without distraction from 3-8 other people, I don't see it changing.
  • edited December 2012
    So what you do is fire an arrow at the bag of apples (aim apple north, snipe apple north), so that when the apple drops, it falls onto one of the landmines, and the cornucopia gets destroyed. Then because they have been so reliant on it, they will all starve.
    LiancaAldricAmaraOrisaeAlexinaPerilunaNolaKiyotan
    ... Are you high.
  • Raeche is pulling a Katniss, halp!
    RhoRaeche
    I have mixed feelings about those books. Like, the world-view is so simplistic. But then again, the emotional aspects made me cry when reading it.
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah, so when people compared it to Battle Royale I was quite >.> about it, because the similarities are only cosmetic.

Also, points to all who got the reference! You get a little parachute sponsorship gift.
    Kiyotan