Theme Songs

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2015
    This is probably what I'd pin as the theme song for Nyrus. Probably why it's stuck around in my signature! Nothing like some good ol' Gorillaz.

For Aldric... hrm. Closest is maybe Doc Holiday from Volbeat. Banjos in the beginning clearly match the southern hick he's got going, mixed with some nice riffs for flavor.

@Moirean's feisty side is definitely portrayed in this song.

A part of @Trager for sure here. Also yay throwback.

And some @Rashar for good measure.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Moirean
  • Dat Volbeat.

Aldric
  • So heard a couple songs on the radio on the way to work that reminded me of stuff here, figured I'd share. First one reminded me of @Moirean and the recent slump she went through after ending things with @Toz .

And this one, especially in the second verse, for some reason reminded me of @Ishin .

Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I'm definitely not wound tight. I don't cross any lines. I'm also a caring individual, a lot of the time :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • This song makes me think of the Spines army.

Didi

• Blanche and @Ashmer. Every single time. 

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Every. Single. Time.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Blanche
  • ...I imagine Xandren's theme song would probably be this:

The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

I'll let you decide if u agree.
  • Way back when Cthonias first started running around Sapience, armed with nothing but a butterfly net and daddy issues, it was 2006, and so his theme song was all of the angsty nu metal ever written.

Ten years later, he's back--as a suave, darkly compelling tempter. You see, he's found religion, and in Chakrasul's name he works to corrupt the hearts and minds of the purest, most promising souls around. He comes to you with open arms and a genuine smile. He wants to be your friend. He'll never lie to you--he tells you his truth, which he honestly believes with all his black heart. That the world is too beautiful to not experience every part of it. That you are too beautiful to let yourself wither away, remembered only in that portrait he painted of you. That mortals blinker themselves to the richness of existence, the depth of sensation that the Consanguine partake of fearlessly. That if your friends reject you for being undead, how can they really be your friends? And of course he cares. He'll always be there for you. Even if you reject his offer, give in to peer pressure and go running back to your little mortal friends, the door will always be open.

He's still got background music by Disturbed--but now it actually fits him. Perfectly.

Aloli
  • ArasethAraseth Where I am
    Mine B)