Things That Make Me Sad

There are times when I encounter something in the game, that just makes me sad. Not rage, or angry.. But sad. This was one..

You use Shapeshifting Scent.
You tilt your head back and deeply inhale any scents from the air.
Aithene: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Areka: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Aarbrok: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Pypo: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Akaryuterra: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Jami: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post
Aisling: 36430 The Demonsbane's Post

Reason it made me sad? So many people hanging out in an open PK area, and I KNOW that if I did anything to them, their would be colossal rage.
Malok

Comments

• Sometimes events have more complexity than a proverbial gate being opened and the first critter to catch and eat the rabbit wins.
    ArekaAarbrok
  • To clarify... I was not saying, and really didn't mean to imply that any particular person above would be raging. Quite often the rage comes from people not even involved...
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Every so often a purist X (in this instance fighter) needs to understand there are other facets in the game and be respectful. Frustrating no doubt, but part of being in a community. Loch really just needs like 2 people who are the RP-Combat liaisons that deal with the emotes and then web "game on" to the fighters.
    ArekaRasharAarbrokSilenaAngwe
  • This event was meant to have Pk. This was made clear to me, when I heard from Ayeli, who instructed me to go kill everyone and get the runes they had found. So, yeah. It makes sense that so much of the event took place in an open PK area.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Since this is basically just a rage thread probably best to just close it now.
    AarbrokMalokObynAryanneDristinErzsebet
  • Yeah, going to go ahead and close it.
This discussion has been closed.