Sakyl

What does everyone think, of those who have met her?

Comments

• We've only had a couple fleeting interactions. Colette finds her kind of annoying - so that's a good start! I look forward to more interactions with her, I like the use of the golem - that's what really bothers Col, so it makes the rp for me interesting.

Hope to see you stick around and continue developing this character. c:
    Sakyl
  • glad to hear it @Colette

Anyone else have anything? I'll poke at @Colette again later though!
    Colette
  • Malachai has a few mixed feelings about her, and I think you know why :tongue:

He thinks she's smart, though a tad annoying, especially when thwaping or thumping. I love the golem RP, makes things really interesting the way you set it off. He likes that she has drive, a lot in concern with the new folk to the Teradrim.

Overall I'm of the same opinion as Malachai, though I think your goodbyes could be a bit longer to give people time to respond :smiley:
    Sakyl
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    I highly approve of talkative Bloodlochians who are awake at the same times I am.
    MalachaiSakyl
  • it's been a while since I last bumped this, so I'm curious if anyone else has anything to write here.
  • I missed Sakyl!!! COME BACK TO US!

Carivah
  • bump, 'cause I figure there are more people who I've interacted with lately.
  • been a while since I last got any responses here...guess I need to meet more people! heh