Zahera

Zah's long-since been more-or-less known as mine, so I'm not going to bother logging into Zahera for a single forum post. I'll just own it. She's mine.

I've been...enough of a presence on Zahera to warrant one of these, I think. Got her endgame and all, been poking at guild folks. Any thoughts/opinions/criticisms?
imageimage

Comments

• Zahera comes off (to me) as rash, but civilized. Quick thinker/acting. Tens hasn't had a lot of interaction to fully tell anything, this is based on a few, very minimal timed, interactions.

• edited January 2015
    I've had a bit more experience, though not so much directly one-on-one with Zahera yet (I want to, though! I like what I see).

Zahera makes me think about the old Daru, before Purity was a thing. The kind of Daru that is so sharply zealous and centered upon that black and white belief of the Light that they'd cut you with rejection before they even so much as considered you if you weren't one of them. That narrow-mindedness makes for an unrelentingly critical faith, that is just as infused with genuine passion as it is with righteous abandon.

Fire. Fire. Fire! This one is hot, and she will buuuurn you without a second thought.

Edit Note: As far as criticism goes, it's more of a desire to see Zahera bond more with her current fellow Daru. She did begin in an era that was different from the now, but she has grown and advanced into the guild in the present. We can all connect to her through the Daru's mutual beliefs, but it takes more to grow together as individuals, taking and giving among one another and allowing our characters to be influenced by that and develop naturally through interaction.

Keep doing what you're doing.
    Erzsebet
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited January 2015
    She can definitely be rash. Civilized, only really within the guild.

She's been daru for 250ish years now--definitely before purity was a thing. Glad that comes across.

I need to RP with both sides more, especially her fellow Daru. Unfortunately, the kind of RP she ends up in with those of the dark just involves catching them on fire and then getting pk'd for it, no questions or much of anything beyond that. >.>
    imageimage