If you could change anything about death in Aetolia, what would it be?

13»

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Ishin, I agree with you but we also have to remember at the same token that we, as players, need to know how to take a punch. It's a delicate balance but it's largely a respect thing for the players and roles we all have.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    IshinFaerah
  • Take this with a grain of salt, because I don't know anything that was happening on your end in regards to the Moi/Sly thing, but when a clear path or resolution has been offered and you don't take it because of stubborn or pride or any number of IC reasons, then it's sort of on you.

For instance, the Syssin enemy thing. It was a block for Rashar to enter Spinesreach without ruffling feathers and more drama than Moirean wanted/should have to handle. Is it her fault if I'm like, 'I'm not paying those bastards a thing, they can eat it,' and twiddled my thumbs for three weeks? I grumped and I bitched, but ultimately the end state was there for me to reach whenever I wanted to.

I recently enemied someone pending a fine that you could pay with 1 trip through Tiyen, or a couple of minutes questing. It'll probably stay there, and he'll probably stay enemied, for IG years because there's no way he's going to willingly pay it (my guess). Which is cool, and hopefully we have some cool moments with it for RP, but.. ultimately, idk.

Maybe you did everything you could on that end to get the collar (it was a collar? sweet) removed, but I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet.

End babble. :)
    Haven
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Haven - I understand what you're saying, and I agree. That's why I was saying it's a careful thing about getting your point across without being too heavy-handed.

@Rashar - I also agree with that. I'm not trying to point fingers, and tbh I don't even know how long Moirean actually wore it for. I was using those times as an example, not as an attack or accusation against Slyphe.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Rashar: XD It'll probably be there forever. We'll see how the RP goes.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Rashar
  • FOR EEEE VVEERRRRRR
    Haven
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I started a new job and the wow expac came out right after it was put on so I didn't do anything about it. Was busy for the most part not some pride thing. I got a message about it decaying like a week or so ago. So it was there a monthish but I didn't do anything to remove it. 
    IshinRashar
  • There was intent for there to be some rp about removing it, but a combination of factors on the admin end as well as the above conspired to make it stick a bit longer than intended. Eventually plan B, which was to just have the thing decay, was used.
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Obyn said:

There was intent for there to be some rp about removing it, but a combination of factors on the admin end as well as the above conspired to make it stick a bit longer than intended. Eventually plan B, which was to just have the thing decay, was used.

Totally cool man. If it doesn't happen because of player decision/lack of time meshing, then it just is what it is. I, as a player, thought it was a pretty cool alternative punishment. Better than TDF at least >.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Just looked at a help file while I was dead. Thank you admin!

Politics
    IshinRashar