Here, Have Some Credits

I don't want to draw this out.

Shamefully, I have a bad habit of counting chickens, and was so caught up in my expectations based on past experiences, that I didn't take the time to assess just how drastically the times, as well as my expectations, have changed. After one too many drops of the word "Cool" in guildchat, hours of thinly veiled OOC conversation and incomplete sentences passing for roleplay, and a player with a fedora "tipped rakishly over one eye," I've learned the hard way that Aetolia just isn't going to be the particularly breed of immersive experience I've been holding out for. So, investment be damned, I'm packing my bags and picking up shop.

That said, some people enjoy the atmosphere, and that's completely legitimate. To their benefit, I'm going to give away my remaining 1800 credits ( 900, 600, and 300 respectively) to the first three people to post on this thread.
Ishin

Comments

• I'm down. I'm sorry this wasn't the experience you were looking for... but I hope you find it.

• Got nothing to say really.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited October 2014
    That really sucks I hope things get better :(

No love.. I did not get my complementary credits of love!

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Please continue the immersion discussion (which I thought wasn't too bad!) here: http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1649/immersion