Mafia: Original Flavor: The Recapitulation

12346»

Comments

• Wow, this game's been going on for nearly a month and we're only on day two. Dirty cop is either not cooperating or not paying attention. Already had this with the Warden, far too frustrating to want to remain invested. Where's the rope, I'm hanging myself.

Vote: Xenia.

• Where are the other 7 people in this game ;;
  • I'm here. I mean,  if Xenia wants to hang herself I'm not sure what to think on it. To be honest,  I'm leaning more toward @Elene though. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Agreed. There's something about her that doesn't really sit right. I'm gonna go ahead and get things going again, I guess.

Vote: Elene

• Yeah I'll agree, let's get this thing going. 

Vote: @Elene
  • I am sure that my days of quiet versus when I speak up can be suspicious. But hey, we all have our jobs in the city, yeah? Cleaning up the city, especially when everyone keeps getting lynched, is not an easy job.

I am going to have to go with Elene too. The information provided, and arguments are too compelling.

• I call for the dirty cop and detective to take action on those who has jumped on lynching me. My life is of no consequence, if it serves a greater purpose.

Unvote: Graelun

• What's going on with this
    I think we can almost officially say that this thread is dead. I'm really surprised nothing is happening at all. People did sign up after all...

• Do we even have enough people to lynch with? In that light, I'll change my vote to get this going. 

Unvote: Maite
  • Before I resolve the day's round, I want to take a vote on whether people, in light of the slowness of the game, want it prematurely terminated. I freely confess that my interest in running the game has dwindled due to the silence of people who are necessary for the game to continue running as intended, and I don't think it's very fun for any of us.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Yeah, sorry, I kinda lost interest.
  • I was the werewolf, just so everyone knows.
    Yeah, this has become unfun. Sorry.

• I agree, I mean, I was all up for participating but as it became apparent that people who were assigned roles were no longer following, it just got frustrating. Thanks for trying to get the game going though.

• Rocks fall.

Everyone dies.

Hadrak, Nevlar, and Vidget were the Mafiosos - Consigliere, Don, and Associate respectively.

Teani theoretically protected and definitely served as your Dirty Cop, while Aren served as your Investigator - Jami was a very laissez-faire Jailer while she was in charge of the prison. Finally, Moirean was the Innocent somehow. Llok was an Old Fencer - so long to his rapier wit.

Maite was a most ardent Lover in spite of her seeming innocence.

Game over. Better luck to whoever runs it next time.
This discussion has been closed.