Mafia: Original Flavor: The Recapitulation

Comments

• I'm going to sit here and scream that Llok is still guilty, until he tells me exactly why I should trust him. He pointed fingers at me and gave vague clues to his usefulness in the long run, but everyone, even the mafiaso thinks they're useful in a town they wish to control. I demand a detective!
  • I agree all them fingers pointing make folks seem suspicious. However, if I was trying to stay low key, I'd simply post and not point. Which until now, is exactly what I've been doing.

@Winters‌, @Alexina, @Jami and @Vidget seem quite suspicious to me, sitting back, lurking, hardly speaking up as everyone points a finger at Llok. Nope, my suspicions are with @Jami.

VOTE: @Jami

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Oh. I completely forgot about this thread until Xenia tagged me. I've just bookmarked it and I'm going to read over the posts thus far.
  • Unvote: Gwenith
    Vote: Llok

He's probably not guilty, but this switch to Moirean looks kind of weird, so going to risk it.

• Elene said:

I'm going to sit here and scream that Llok is still guilty, until he tells me exactly why I should trust him.

What kind of demented logic is that?!? Why would I reveal my role at all.

A mafioso train formed on me... 2/3 are hiding in there. Moi could be one to save herself the guilt later down the line or, like myself, genuinely surprised that what is usually a difficult first round has formed a train so easily for once.

I'm going to keep my vote on Elene.

She's demanding I prove my innocence on the 1st round which is nonsensical.

Her response after she has me lynched will probably be like welp!
  • Don't throw out something if you can't back it up!

Useful in the long run, pah! If you're innocent, say you're a bloody damn innocent. There's all there is to it! Insinuate you're more than that, and of course this inquisitive housewife is going to ask for some proof.

These days, you gotta be paranoid and demand for truth or you'll end up dead or worse, butchered and sold as human steaks! Oh mia, I am going to get sick on myself again.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    A trained form on Llok, then a few people decided to go for Moirean instead.

Vote: Llok
  • Well I'm innocent... can the mod give this thread a bump and a push?

It'll almost be easier to novote at the moment
  • Signore Llok seems like a man looking to get on with his business. Might be benevolent, might not-- too early to tell. However it's been a number of days and still no response from @Jami, @Winters and @Vidget.

Silence is worse than a big mouth, in my book. Keeping my vote on Jami.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Yes, the silence is very disturbing - maybe they've been bumped off when we weren't looking!

Vote: Jami - at the least to just go check on her and make sure she's not a slab of veal!
  • This is taking too long to get going. Since Jami doesn't seem to be playing or at least isn't responding and Llok is:

Unvote: Llok
    Vote: Jami
  • Where has Jami gotten anyway? That just makes her more suspicious, not answering or sayin anythin. At least, if I was guilty I wouldn' wanna talk.

• In favor of getting on with things....

Unvote: Elene
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Alright, this is not moving at all.

Vote Jami

• I still have my eye on you, Llok! Don't you do any funny business there in your house. You're not safe! Everyone's not safe! 

We should probably check on Jami though. She was such a nice, chatty lady. Wonder where she's been..

• edited September 2014
    Llok (5): Graelun, Parker, Nevlar, Ilyon, Alexina
    Moirean (2): Gwenith, Hadrak
    Jami (7): Xenia, Aren, Moirean, Maite, Llok, Teani, Elene.
    No Vote (3): Winters, Vidget, Jami

-Gwenith previously voted for Llok.
    -Ilyon previously voted for Gwenith.
    -Moirean previously voted for Llok.
    -Maite previously voted for Llok.
    -Aren previously voted for Llok.
    -Llok previously voted for Elene.
    You have until 0:00 GMT to come to a final decision, or I'mma gonna make it for you, capisce?
  • Fine, fine.

• Dear God, I wish we had professionals to come to these decisions for us.

• Sorry, was busy packing and didn't notice this went live, I'll pay attention from here on, and can only say it'd not be good to finish the train on me
  • Votes are now closed. I'll be offing Jami by and by; sorry for the delays, it's been an exceptionally distracting weekend.
  • Ha! I am the worst! I stepped away for a bit and forgot about Mafia! Look at me being all responsible by being distracted. I assure you that I am still playing.
  • Llok (3): Parker, Nevlar, Alexina
    Moirean (2): Gwenith, Hadrak
    Jami (9): Xenia, Aren, Moirean, Maite, Llok, Teani, Elene, Ilyon, Graelun.
    No Vote (3): Winters, Vidget, Jami

-Gwenith previously voted for Llok.
    -Ilyon previously voted for Gwenith, then Llok.
    -Moirean previously voted for Llok.
    -Maite previously voted for Llok.
    -Aren previously voted for Llok.
    -Llok previously voted for Elene.
    -Graelun previously voted for Llok.

CASE FILE: L'incindente in Trollvolto
    NIGHT #1

Things have gone pasta-shaped faster than you can blink an eye - the prison's been broken open and all the criminals have escaped from custody. In order to ensure the safety of the town, all able hands have been gathered in the town square to form a stockade. Outside, the rioters, although loud and noisy, remain largely contained. We have a well, but if we don't get some food soon we may have to begin employing the late butcher's methods... it's not as if we don't have the means, now that la carceriera is dead.

Jami's life has been claimed by the initial riots. She was La Carceriera, The Warden, and reputed among prisoners everywhere for her myriad and inventive uses of uncooked spaghetti in administering corporal punishment.

It is Night One. Time to partake in what's left of Trollvolto's nightlife. Send me your actions pronto or I break-a your kneecaps.
    This sucks. Guys, if you aren't going to play, don't sign up.
    Trager
  • yeah, sitting around for days waiting for people to post is tedious. I'd rather play a smaller game with active posters than sit around and wait.

Well, especially if those people not playing are core power roles. We're basically starting the game with one less role.
  • Yeah, that's annoying. Be active people :disappointed:

• Agreed
  • Siiiigghhhhhhh *hangs himself*
  • Why is this game so damn slow?
  • I haven't received actions from a few people. For the record, even if you're not doing anything, I still want PM confirmation of that decision; I'll be ending the night round later today.
This discussion has been closed.