Kaetriela

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs

I absolutely adore Kaetriela! What was a silly brief roleplay about sparkling pants suddenly become a friendship that I love watching unfold. It's nice to have someone in the game that's not all serious business, drama, or merchant-y. Who else could suddenly think that roleplaying out going sledding or ice skating is something worth doing?

Kaetriela is a great bouncing board for ideas, getting all excited about them and seeing them follow through. Your emotes are so nicely worded, it's hard to not be charmed by them and the character herself. Leaves a lot of room for reaction, making you feel like you're not just roleplaying AT as much as WITH. <3

Kaetriela
  • Yay, Kaet! I...think I like you in concept better than in practice? Mostly because we never get to RP in person. We're always too busy for much more than tells.

Still. Keep doing what you're doing, except RP with me more. -sage-
    imageimage
    Kaetriela
  • I've spent a bit more time interacting with people. If you have anything to say, go right ahead~

• So I'm bumping this again, because there has been a lot going on. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Only interaction Teani has had with Kaetriela was with a brief bump-in when she seemed to be in a bad mood (lots of people stumbling into the antechamber to the guildhall) and shooed everyone away. Teani was in a foul mood herself and had just started to pick it back up when that happened, which didn't help the situation.

It brought some flavor though and might open up for some rp later on!

Kaetriela
  • My interactions with Kaetriela have been very interesting, to say the least.  She's certainly a strong character, even after talking to her only once I was able to get a very good sense of her personality, which is often a hallmark of a really great character. On top of that your emotes are quite excellent and your writing is wonderful to read.  I'm looking forward to a lot more interaction with her.
    Kaetriela
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Can I babble on about Kaet?

I THINK THAT I CAN!

One thing that I'm starting to really, really adore about Kaetriela is that there is so much to her that she doesn't even come out and say. Her history, family life, other little details. Finding out things from other players and getting yourself wrapped up is wonderful even when the character, herself, isn't around for it. Leaves a remarkable imprint and fills all those TERRIBLE times when we keep missing each other.

Also, you emote pretty. Sorry about melting on you.
    Kaetriela
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
  • This is the start of a beautiful relationship.
  • ERMEGHAD I'M BACK TO TORMENT ALL OF YOUU
    Erzsebet