Mordacai != Mordocai

Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm thinking about playing an old old character of mine Mordacai as well as my current character Mordocai. They are both me, but obviously have nothing to do with each other. Mordacai is an ex-consanguine now lifer, Mordocai a current Bloodborn. I cannot change either name since both have bought credits, but don't wish Mordacai's skills to go to waste.

Sorry for any future confusion this will cause!

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited July 2014
    Maybe try an ISSUE ME and ask if you can get a special exception namechange, given how long the characters have been dormant and how much confusion it's going to cause.

Aetolia was a different place, man...
  • Our name changing policy is, unfortunately in your case, pretty set in stone. We don't make exceptions on it.

i am rapture coder
  • Yeah, I already tried an issue me and got the same response Omei just gave.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Could try for nickname/title recognition to help keep things separated and clear! As an example, a lot of people call my character by his last name or title. Or back when Atrapoema used to play, I'm pretty sure I knew him by his nickname Kriv before I came to know his true name. Everyone always said Kriv and for a while I was like wtf there is no one honored with that name.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Emelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Other people have done this successfully, too, especially with names that are prefixed -- Esrytesh @Sibatti comes to mind.
    Haven
  • Yeah, Mordocai likes his name but Mordacai isn't so attached. I'll see if he or his new guild can generate a nickname for him.