Erzsebet, Kiralla, Taelyndara

I...think three separate threads are unnecessary. These three are my main. If you've interacted with any/all of them, feel free to drop all comments/criticism/flames/praise for all three here.
imageimage

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    MIGHT AS WELL USE ONE THREAD SINCE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME CHARACTER.

(i'm kidding please don't hurt me)
    Azrael
  • :<

imageimage
  • Only dealt with Kira, quirky yet fun. The rest don't think Damon ever interacted with.

• Aware. Curious. No problem carrying an in-depth or heavy conversation on an interesting subject. More interaction is demanded.
    Erzsebet
  • I like that we've been able to get a bit more interaction in, even if its small/brief, or group-oriented. They really have that mother-daughter thing going for them. 
  • Been a little under a year since I bumped this at all. So. People who've interacted with me since then? Thoughts?
    imageimage
  • I always enjoyed interacting with Kiralla. It has been way too long since I've interacted with Kiralla to remember anything specific. Definitely one of my favorite Bloodborn GMs. I don't really know Erzsebet very well in character, but she kind of has a crazy cat lady vibe, which is interesting for a vampire. 
  • Halp. Crazy cat lady vibe. Dying of giggles.
    imageimage
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    I only spam you with tells because we have so much shit to do I care so much.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Endgame X3 (four, but the fourth isn't included in this thread) --so bump, 'cause I've been branching out and interacting with folk more across the board.

Thoughts, opinions, criticism?
    imageimage