Clovis

Repetitive, looney shortie extraordinaire. Any critique, suggestions, or constructive criticism?

Comments

• Clovis is wonderful! I always get a little grin when interacting with her. Xavin's not quite certain what to make of her, however, since he can't get a good read on what her motives are. He does like her, though.

Needs more interaction.

• I like what I have seen so far! Hope for more interactions.
    imageimage
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I absolutely adore Clovis. Her expressive way of saying things, her character design, the fact that her skull facepaint changes. Everything. She's an asset to any organization and luckily I get to have her (bwahaha). Mariena trusts her to do all the zany things that she, herself, doesn't have time to plot. I really and truly enjoy letting Clovis have free reign to do whatever as a player because it always results in something interesting or in development of some sort, even if it's silly.

10/10 would rp again.

• I don't see a lot of her in person. We never had that singing discussion (and then we never needed it, really) but I want to ask her all sorts of Omei questions. Or about the icon. Or facepaint. Well, I'm a growing Shaman, I'll think of something. :-)

What I have seen has piqued my curiosity, with her running about and her odd way of talking that seems to have gotten a little less odd since we first met. I'll pounce on you eventually!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • lawl. Bump. She's ded.
  • omg I'm so mad at you for being excellent and then being ded. How dare you :disappointed:

But honestly, the few rps we had were so varied, lovely and fun. Excellent writing.
    Please haunt me.