Lady Auresae's Return

edited June 2014 in Roleplay Logs
Hey, folks. First post one the new forums (not that posted much on the old ones) and first RP log posted ever. For those that haven't heard, @Auresae's back! Personally, I'm pretty excited. As for the rest of you, well, not my place to say. Anyway! A little background. Two months back, fires spontaneously began erupting in Enorian for a short while. Many wondered about it, but aside from putting them out, not much else could be done. Cue the next month, really early in the morning yesterday. The fires start again, but when Melantha consumes some of the flames, weird stuff happens. I was with @Jami at the time and we both spent time scratching our heads about it, but eh, it was late, don't judge. It gets better. So, yeah! Click the link and enjoy!

http://pastebin.com/qjCZ6GS3

P.S.: I couldn't help MST3K'ing the log. My asides are in double backslashes. Feel free to skim past them. Comments for cut pieces of the log are in double parentheses.

Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
~~

~~
Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
AuresaeKiyotanMoirean

Comments

• AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    It was really hard to be serious after @Haven showed up like that.
    Stathan
  • I liked it, and look forward to Auresae's being about. Had no IDEA It had been that long for Iosyne being unmade/defeated.
    Aren's syssin!?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @Auresae: Pretty much that, yes. Didn't help that I was tired. Derailed my whole train of thought for a while there.
    @Meyvitch: Has been for a while, from what I understand. I don't remember exactly how long it's been, but eh. By the way, @Aren, I was personally sad to see you had switched sides by the time I came back. Just wanted to put that out there, since it's doubtful Mel will be in touch with you in-game. I know two years is a long time, but the more constants around, the better, y'know?
    ~~

~~
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Pretty good read, thanks for sharing.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Auresae said:

It was really hard to be serious after @Haven showed up like that.

I wasn't expecting such an audience. >_> Had to dodge as I didn't feel like playing seriously at that point.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Not gonna lie, there was one point I thought Omei was gonna be throwing Kaleigh into the fire. Was so relieved that she actually meant Aren instead.
    Was fun to be apart of anyways! :D
  • Heh. I noted it in the log, but I was blissfully unaware of any danger to Mel's person. Wasn't all there at the time, like I said. I thought Omei just clapped her on the shoulder with Her (very large, granted) hand or something like that. And I seriously didn't make the connection between it and the 'different fuel' bit until Aren came along.
    ~~

~~
  • Aren makes good fuel
    HavenOmeiAryanne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    GIMMIE FUEL GIMMIE FIAH GIMMIE THAT WHICH I DESIIIIRE

...>.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ashmer