Sarita?

SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'anThe Pillars of the Earth
Am I allowed to make this for myself?

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "It is apparent, not just to me, that you are destined - and suited - for so much more."

Abhorash lifts his hand, your sacrificial dagger appearing in his palm. Upon its blade already are the numerous stains of the multitudes of mortals turned undead not long before this moment. The Primus draws the blade of the weapon over his wrists, his blood flowing freely and copiously. He holds out his wrist, lips caught in a sneer. "Take your place," he orders you. "Claim what you have earned."

In the dimming afternoon light, the heavens above the Vashnars smolders and darkens in a turgid wreath of shadow that blots out the sun.

You have emoted: Sarita stares as if transfixed by the sight of Abhorash's blood, and it takes her a moment of watching it spurt free of the wound before she seems to hear and heed Abhorash's words. She closes the distance between Abhorash and herself quickly, accepting the proffered wrist with hands that steady for resolute before lowering her lips and drinking deeply, almost greedily.

A thunder of drums and triumphant chanting splits the sky above Bloodloch, as the city celebrates the ascent of Empress Sarita Bahir'an.
ArekaHavenIshinAliceTragerCiarelleSolariaEzalorHaernDaskalosDamonicusAngrothDamariel

Comments

• Woooow go Sarita! ^o^

Ishin
  • StrungStrung Halls of Hades
    yey
    I am such an aaaalllphaaaaaarrrgh.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Sarita said:

Am I allowed to make this for myself?

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "It is apparent, not just to me, that you are destined - and suited - for so much more."

Abhorash lifts his hand, your sacrificial dagger appearing in his palm. Upon its blade already are the numerous stains of the multitudes of mortals turned undead not long before this moment. The Primus draws the blade of the weapon over his wrists, his blood flowing freely and copiously. He holds out his wrist, lips caught in a sneer. "Take your place," he orders you. "Claim what you have earned."

In the dimming afternoon light, the heavens above the Vashnars smolders and darkens in a turgid wreath of shadow that blots out the sun.

You have emoted: Sarita stares as if transfixed by the sight of Abhorash's blood, and it takes her a moment of watching it spurt free of the wound before she seems to hear and heed Abhorash's words. She closes the distance between Abhorash and herself quickly, accepting the proffered wrist with hands that steady for resolute before lowering her lips and drinking deeply, almost greedily.

A thunder of drums and triumphant chanting splits the sky above Bloodloch, as the city celebrates the ascent of Empress Sarita Bahir'an.

Embrace me plz!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AngrothAlice
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    edited June 2014
    Haven said:

Embrace me plz!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine