Bloodborn \ Liaisons

124»

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Pretty sure @Feichin's been the only person to defeat @Ezalor outside of vamp class with both of them going full steam. He's Teradrim.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I used to lose to Kaeus all the time too. Might still have some logs of that on my old computer. Since tightening up my curing though I'm fine against that iteration now (on my Templar too). I haven't fought Feichin seriously (he just trolls and kills himself) since the Teradrim mini revamp, so couldn't say there, but in the version before that I would have given him the advantage; the main reason I was able to pull out some wins against him then was because Wisp Shield works with two broken arms. I -think- I have some logs of me beating various BB on Templar. All on old computer though which I have to pray will start up.

And just to put your misconception to rest, I am not on your curing system Daskalos. I'm still running my own with tons of class-specific curing your iteration is missing.
  • edited March 2014
    Toz said:
    So I have a request. We've seen a log of someone getting wrecked by BB. How about a log of a BB getting wrecked by any non-vamp class? There's so much pointless distraction/baseless accusations flying around, and nobody but me has bothered to calculate any numbers that I've seen (though @Draiman started to help some last night!).
    I fought Ashmer, 2-3 months ago. I did pretty poorly in the end and lost, but at the beginning, I had the momentum and was clearly winning. He moved away, cured up, returned and -destroyed- me. Shaman.

I don't blame either class for this - he's clearly a better fighter and when I picked apart my log, I found half a dozen really stupid mistakes.

However, I did feel helpless to recover due to the frequency of hindering affs being hurled at me - and I think he felt similarly in the first minute of the fight. I was using lots of confusion/paralysis/stupidity and of course the boatload of hidden stuff shamans do.

Which is why this thread is pointless - it isn't even worth theory-crafting until we've seen the liaison changes, and specifically the paralysis/confusion/stupidity nerfs.
    Draiman
  • ExodusExodus New Zealand
    There appears to be a considerable number of changes to afflictions this round - all of which will impact Syssin. Hell, Aconite/Curare is one of the most used combinations by all classes, which I suppose is why they've been targeted for adjustments. I would say that Syssin should have been the exception, due to not being able to do any actual damage, but even that looks set to change with a new sleight.

The beauty in hypnosis, and why it may not be such a huge impact there (despite 15% of its afflictions getting touched by this round), is that we just have so many options with it that remain.
    Ishin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    If the opportunity cost of an option is too great, then it's no option at all.

Trager