Lilith: MUSHclient System

2»

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited February 2014
    Bump.

I've updated the system to account for bugs I've found and various game changes since its last update in Augustish. If you run into any problems, be sure to let me know and I'll do what I can to fix the issue. Please don't hesitate to throw questions my way too or other requests.

There's also a new command added to the system called "disable". This function will allow you to disable various parts of the system at your leisure. Case sensitive. Current options: tree, focus, endgamecure, fitness, salve, smoke, herb, sipper, rebounding, prerestore, parry, bbt

WARNING: If you are NOT using the plugin version, updating will wipeout any customizations you've made or any triggers you've added personally. I recommend making a backup somewhere. There is a way around this to merge the two files but it's kind of a minor headache if you haven't labeled your additions somehow. If you're still interested in the workaround, contact me and I'll walk ya through it no problem.

A personal request for system additions to those interested in helping me: Please forward along first person attack messages so I might expand on the affliction tracker in the system. (i.e., message of you attacking your target and what afflictions they deliver) I currently only have Luminary and venom applications working thus far. Vampire whispers will probably be along in the next update as I work on my alt some.

Also if you've any ideas on how to make the system better or any suggestions, feel free to forward those too. :)
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    *coughcoughwhoopscoughcough* Forgot something. K, updated with the real stuff! 
    havenbanner2
  • Haven, remind me later and I'll throw you my Lycan, Templar, Syssin, Wolf, Vampire messages for ya. I'd have to give them in XML, since I don't use Mush, but should help ya!
    Haven
  • I'm sure I've missed something. Is there an alias to kick off the bashing when autobash is on?
    kill should work. Or doing anything that costs balance or equilibrium. When you've recovered, the system will begin autoattacking if the target is in the room.
    havenbanner2