Curing for living

IshinIshin Retired LurkerVirginia
Hey guys, anyone selling or giving away a healing system for the living?

I'm looking for one that's current and up to date, and is written in cMUD. I can use mudlet, but I'm utterly useless when it comes to mudlet coding except maybe getting lucky on writing a cecho correctly. I'm not looking to pay an arm and a leg for one, and I don't really need any offensive scripts, just the healing portion(which if I'm paying for it, I expect to not be terrible).
Tell me and I forget, teach me and
I remember, involve me and I
learn.
-Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Ishin - My duckie system on here is SUPER basic but is a cmud base you can work off of. It should, theoretically, be a better version of FirstAid - moss, salves, herbs, et cetera. Hasn't been updated for the newest stuff, but would be easy to do. Runs off aff_view and gmcp

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Ishin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

My curing is available for cheap, and will work with living, once I get the syringe handling all echoed over for pipes.

Will work very well for a starter system, and easy to re-code later. I code simply.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Ishin said:
    Hey guys, anyone selling or giving away a healing system for the living?

I'm looking for one that's current and up to date, and is written in cMUD. I can use mudlet, but I'm utterly useless when it comes to mudlet coding except maybe getting lucky on writing a cecho correctly. I'm not looking to pay an arm and a leg for one, and I don't really need any offensive scripts, just the healing portion(which if I'm paying for it, I expect to not be terrible).
    Check out Elyni system, suppose to be a better earthshaker an free on forums... It might need some work but I'm sure most in the KLL clan will help you whereever is needed.... Also Elynis will/should have most classes (defenses) in it.
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited January 2014
    I've been debating building a more robust CMUD system for newbs. And Ishins, I guess. Just...the time investment. Oi.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Moirean said:
    He's looking for CMUD, guys, not mudlet.

Man for some reason I completely missed that. If you ever use Mudlet, Ishin, just PM me.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I edited, it seems he's not ABSOLUTELY against mudlet on a second read, just MOSTLY against it. Heh.
  • I know, Its why I pointed him toward the free mudlet as I'm unsure if anyone even sells/has a cmud system (Citadel not included since its the most expensive system around)

I know people have copies of my cmud system but unsure just how upto date it is :/
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    No, not absolutely against mudlet. I just can't script offense stuff in mudlet, like I can in cMUD, so I'd muchly prefer cMUD so I can do my own stuff and tailor it how I want it to be done without having to rely on someone else as well as learning a new way to code.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Honestly, if you are willing, I'd heavily suggest messing with Mudlet and learning Lua. You'll have to possibly unlearn some things, depending on what using cMUD has taught you, but I honestly think it is worth it. If you really want to learn a new way to code, go for Mudlet. Lua allows you to do things in a much better manner, and will translate well outside of just Lua when you learn programming.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    That's just it bro, I don't learn programming. I'm going to school for Administration of Justice, not Pwning Noobs Online (though I generally seem to do okay, unless I'm playing Call of Duty with some of you guys <--baddie). I just want to be able to play and not get pooped on.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Jensen