Riluo

RiluoRiluo The Doctor
edited August 2013 in Self-Affirmations

Hello everyone,

I have been back nearly three weeks now give or take a day, and I am wondering if Riluo is making a bit of a impact or not. Both negative and positive feedback is most welcome! After all this is about developing Riluo's Rp once more given he has been gone a very long time. So being critical is not a bad thing ever if it has legitimate reasons beyond it.

UPDATE:

So got back into Pk and loving it when the latency does not put me behind by 80% of the fight.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Comments

• No one loves you, because you smell bad :D
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    Colette
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    So how is Riluo developed as a character, any feedback?

• Cannan has literally never said a word to Riluo, but will always remember him as that guy that gave him his Moirean doll. For that alone he's Cannan's bff for life even if he doesn't know it.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    NOW I KNOW WHO TO MURDERBLAME.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

In a word: epic.

Sadly, you're holed up in your epic Haven having epic roleplay, probably putting on and removing that epic crown with all the epic wear/remove messages, interrupted only by your epic shout followed by swift and suddenly epic PK before you retreat back into your epic Haven, so.

Have not had enough chance to actually ENGAGE in said epic RP with you, but will epically look forward to the epicocity.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor

Heh, cheers. I am flattered man, and yes we should sometime.

@Cannan your welcome buddy.

@Moirean I will be sure to give more novices your doll  >:)

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited February 2014

So been Rping with people on both sides the last few weeks, and I know I am not the best at it but I am trying I swear. Now having said that I wanted to know if I conveyed an image of Riluo that is convincing? In this regard I am aiming for the classic bad guy with lots of arrogance, sociopathic tendancies and a touch of "vampiric" authority.

Please give advice both positive and negative about my rp if you have met me.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Your arrogance sure comes out. From the little I've seen so far it was great and the anatomically incorrect movements just adds to the eerieness surrounding the character. It makes you want to look at the description and try to envision how he's actually moving.

You might want to consider not rushing the emotes. I felt like you were doing that a little, pushing out as much as possible to not seem slow. I know you mentioned being slow, but really you're not. Take your time to consider your character's actions.

There was one instance, for example, where you were emoting leaning against the wall, but then you pushed out a second emote, before I had a chance to respond, where you sat down in a chair. It made him seem fidgety, which contrasts greatly with his otherwise calculated and purposeful actions. 

Also consider not using your own name in the middle of the emote. Seeing as you wear a cloak I was a bit confused at first, wondering if there were two people in the room.

But PLEASE keep up with the RP, cause it seems like a hilarious character. 

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Been getting involved in more combat stuff, politics and general rp with random people. Been a lot of fun, as well as interacting with random people. So any feed back?

About damn time.

Teani
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    Started sending Riluo down his old path of being a nasty old bastard again to spice stuff up. I am hoping it is not putting off people with his comments recently, but I was getting bored with being to nice.

Feedback if any >.<

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Is Riluo starting to fill out as a character of late? Or does it still seem somehow aloft and unknown. I ask because I try to get him involved as often as possible with things, but sadly a lot of his emote are rushed at points. Advice/feedback please.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I wish we interacted more ICly. From what I have seen, you have him well-developed. We should definitely interact more beyond the web.

AshmerColette
    Solaria said:

I wish we interacted more ICly. From what I have seen, you have him well-developed. We should definitely interact more beyond the web.

This.

Colette
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Riluo is the head of Nebre'seir now and trying to change stuff in the background to make it more fun for people. He is also trying to get into pk again as a big part of this shift. Including trying to get the dominion invoved in this from several angles including being forceful to dropping hints. However, overall this has failed badly, so I have turned to admin help to motivate people, no more said.

So is there any feedback that could help improve him, any issues etc.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I'd like to get weird with you bro, real weird. Maybe some day when I return (januaryish)
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited December 2014
    Wierd huh! Sounds cool >:)

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    What do people think of him?

• ColetteColette Florida
    edited February 2015
    Colette is loyal but doesn't know him well. They seem to have very little IC interaction, which I would like to change. However, she does look up to him (perhaps simply due to rank).

As far as observations OOC, I see Riluo as really developed but don't know his story/who he is very well, I see more chat in web and Oasis. I think it's really odd our characters don't know each other better considering Col has been in the same House as him since she was 18. Nebre'seir, in my opinion, seems to be getting more active due to his hard work - yet we don't see, even in the Council, what's really going on behind the scenes.

I just wish I had the opportunity for some RPz. c:
    Ashmer
  • Haven't interacted with him, though it'd be nice to have some interactions with the other Houses! I feel like there's too much separation and that we're all missing out on epic stuff because of that.
    ColetteAshmer
  • Dat Riluo. So many smellies.

He's like @yarel, to be honest - A fun adversary to have, but not someone I really interact with beyond the occasional bout of tells, and PK.

We should change that.
    Colette
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Was considering returning after 2 years away then noticed I am not a prince, nor have a house rank as well as this gaes shit is going down. WTF!!

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Your houserank can be fixed easily enough - there are only 5, I think, now.

EVERYONE'S bond to their sire broke, so you'll have to find someone to resire you to get it back. Likelihood of you becoming a Prince again is low, since Emperors can only sire 2 childer max.

That's the tldr
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Being unsired doesn't really do anything. Rhyot is a plebian (ie no sire) and he's just fine. You should be just fine without one as well if you can't find a sire.