Ezalor Sucks

EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baenCanada

After leaving Ve'kahi and joining D'baen, Catty and Exayne both ask Ezalor to be their new Sire. Thus starts the re-Embrace. Stuff in red is when it breaks perspective as I'm inserting that text directly to them.

-----------------------------------

Catty looks up at you instantly, tilting her head to the side before looking around the room carefully, "You didn't show me this when we did the tour," she murmurs before looking at Exayne with a slight smile.

Exayne examines the dark chamber, his eyes lingering on the altar speculatively before returning a smile towards Catty.

You have emoted: Ezalor moves towards the altar in the center, pausing for a moment at Catty's words. "This is a ceremonial place," he says slowly, an odd, almost bestial grin crossing his lips. "Its uses are rather specific."

You plant the image into the mind of Catty:

Old, dried blood and scattered pieces of torn fabric litter the ground in places, highlighted by the candlelight.

You plant the image into the mind of Exayne:

Old, dried blood and scattered pieces of torn fabric litter the ground in places, highlighted by the candlelight.

Exayne barely suppresses a shudder, his gaze now one of suspicion as he stares once more at the altar.

Catty gives an understanding nod at you, pursing her lips for a moment before looking at the altar. "Like most ceremonial places," she whispers, hardly audible.

You have emoted: Upon reaching the altar, Ezalor stops for a few brief moments, turning to the statue of the Primus. He tips his hat with a formal inclination of respect towards the statue before returning his gaze to the altar. A soft click-clicking permeates the chamber as the vampire's claws tap upon the stone, he himself seemingly lost in thought. Finally, the tapping stops; methodically, Ezalor unfastens the bindings of his surcoat, freeing the garment before laying it carefully beside the altar. His hands silently drift down the rows of buttons on his shirt underneath, undoing each one before it too joins the surcoat on the ground in a neat bundle. Freed of the garments, he picks the silver athame up off the altar, holding it in his right hand. "The Blood is not a Gift lightly given, D'baen's least of all," he breaks the silence, voice echoing throughout the dark chamber.

Gaze flickering from you then to the floor then back to you again, Exayne does not quite know where to look as you begin to take your shirt off. Jumping slightly as your voice echoes around the chamber he nods swiftly in agreement.

You have emoted: Ezalor drags the chalice to the center of the altar next, the discordant scraping of metal against stone pervading the chamber. Without a backwards glance, the vampire brings the athame slicing cleanly through his left wrist, a spurt of blood splashing upon his bare chest. He holds his bleeding wrist over the chalice, fist closed tight as the torrent of blood quickly fills the cup. A small hiss escapes Ezalor's lips as the wound seals shut. The vampire next lays down the athame, exchanging it with the goblet. Cup in hand, he descends away from the altar once more to stand before Catty and Exayne, face an unreadable mask. "Kneel," he whispers softly.

Bitting down on her lower lip, Catty watches you, jumping slightly when you speak but settling down to a relaxed stance as she tilts her head to listen carefully. Her eyes shift to look at the goblet of blood before kneeling where she stands. "Yes, Your Grace," she murmurs while still watching you carefully.

Exayne watches, expressionless as you slit your wrist, although his features do grow curious as you begin to fill the Chalice. Inclining his head, Exayne sinks to his knees, shifting slightly to make himself more comfortable.

You have emoted: Ezalor submerges his left index finger into the cup; the ring upon it surfaces from the liquid utterly covered, though the outline of D'baen's insignia is still discernible. He presents the ring first to Catty, placing it gently upon Catty's lips. "Drink," the vampire commands.

Catty's bright eyes shift to watch you carefully, shifting she tilts her head up when she first feels the blood on her lips. Almost not needing your words she instantly drinks the blood before moving back, the silver ring around her blue eyes turning a bright red briefly.

As the blood flows through you, a burst of vision flows behind your eyes; your surroundings seem to shift slightly, and suddenly you are looking through the eyes of another, of a memory long ago.

A tall female vampire stands before you, a proud smile on her lips, moments before her fangs abruptly sink into your neck. A scream escapes you, the voice recognizable as Ezalor's, before fading into a soft gurgle. Abruptly your surroundings solidify once more and you find yourself again in the present, Ezalor now standing just as the woman stood.

You have emoted: Repeating the same process, Ezalor now presents the same ring to Exayne's lips. "Drink," he repeats.

Exayne stretches forward and obeys, the first drop of blood elongating his fangs and he then consumes the liquid hungrily. Licking the remaining blood off his fangs and upper lip he stares around before settling back on his knees, his tongue still tracing over his lip where the blood had been.

Catty blinks as she attempts to stay still, slightly dazed she reaches up to rub her eyes, almost as if trying to get an image out of her head. Finding herself unable to move she watches you silently.

As the blood flows through you, a burst of vision flows behind your eyes; your surroundings seem to shift slightly, and suddenly you are looking through the eyes of another, of a memory long ago.

A tall female vampire stands before you, a proud smile on her lips, moments before her fangs abruptly sink into your neck. A scream escapes you, the voice recognizable as Ezalor's, before fading into a soft gurgle. Abruptly your surroundings solidify once more and you find yourself again in the present, Ezalor now standing just as the woman stood.

You have emoted: Ezalor smiles broadly, setting the chalice back upon the altar. He extends a hand towards each of you, raising you firmly to your feet. His smile is warm, almost fatherly, though his eyes remain hard steel. "Do you trust me?" he asks.

Taking your hand, Catty stands up easily, giving an instant nod before replying, "You know I do," she answers. Moving her hand back to her side she tilts her head, watching closely with curious eyes.

Exayne reels backwards as he stares transfixed at something you cannot see, the motes of black swirling chaotically as his pupils dilate. Eyes widening with understanding and admiration Exayne accepts the hand that it offered and allows himself to be pulled to his feet. Bowing his head towards you he responds "I also, Your Grace."

You have emoted: "Then we purge your old Bloodlines now," Ezalor declares, shoulders rolling as his monstrous wings unfurl to their length. In a frenzied flurry of movement, the twin arcs impale clean through each side of Exayne's shoulders, talons piercing deeply into his shoulders, lodged tight and preventing the wounds from closing. One claw extends towards Catty as well, dragging her in to the vampire's hungry embrace; his fangs tear greedily into Catty's neck.

Hot blood splashes across your face when Ezalor opens Catty's neck. A fresh wave of pain washes over your being as the large vampire's talons drive deeper into your flesh, your lifeforce trickling away, escaping your body through the two entry points.

A joint feeling of indescribable ecstasy and pain washes through your entire being, numbing all your senses as your blood is extracted through each lustful suck.

Exayne's tail thrashes wildly as he cries out in pain. His feet drumming the floor rapidly as the talons sink deeper into his skin. Pale features turning a sickly yellow his tail slows to a sluggish swaying and his legs tremble as he feels himself being bled dry, a pleading croak escaping his mouth as he clamps his hands loosely around your wrist.

Catty blinks when she first sees Exayne's blood flowing through the talons. Unable to react a small whimper escapes her lips when she first feels you tear into her neck, her eyes closing instantly as she does her best to embrace the pain. Unwilling to fight the hold her ears lay flat on her head as she gives yet another small whimper.

You have emoted: Ezalor extracts his fangs from Catty for a moment before promptly plunging them into Exayne's neck, extracting hastily with greedy slurps. Finally finished, he retracts his wings and releases his grip upon Catty, allowing the two to fall limply to the ground. He takes a few steps back, bowing his head; a horrible retching noise escapes his frame as a river of blood pours out of his mouth, the entire contents of his feeding regurgitated to seep across the stone floor. Once finished, he kneels down before the two limp forms on the ground, forcefully pushing a wrist into each mouth.

A joint feeling of indescribable ecstasy and pain washes through your entire being, numbing all your senses as your blood is extracted through each lustful suck.

You struggle to hold your form together as your reserves of blood drain away. A red haze clouds your vision, permeating your eyes as it threatens to overtake you. Abruptly you feel cold, hard flesh forced against your mouth, the will to drink from it overwhelming all else.

You struggle to hold your form together as your reserves of blood drain away. A red haze clouds your vision, permeating your eyes as it threatens to overtake you. Abruptly you feel cold, hard flesh forced against your mouth, the will to drink from it overwhelming all else.

A rather small whimper fills the room before Catty falls to the ground, completely limp. Feeling the wrist against her lips she instantly extracts her fangs, biting down before she realizes what she is doing. Taking a couple drinks of the blood she reaches up to hold the wrist against her lips, eager to keep drinking. Slowly her eyes open, completely black for a brief moment before turning back to their bright blue.

Exayne's croaks turn into pained gurgles as he attempts to cry out, the force of his jugular moving pumping more blood through the gaping wound and towards the waiting fangs of you. Head rebounding off the floor Exayne stares up with glazed, unseeing eyes. His fangs unconsciously elongate as he feels the cold, metallic taste of blood upon his lips and in large eager pulls he draws blood through them. Focus coming back into his gaze his flesh slowly beings to knit itself together again, the talon wounds look more like a cat scratches as the holes in his neck behind to mend.

You plant the image into the mind of Catty (and Exayne):

Foreign memories flood through your mind as you drink, images flashing and dissipating almost too fast to process. You stand once more in the last memory, feeling the completeness death, of slipping away from the mortal coil, before rising once more reborn into the night. You see the young Atavian vampire ascending into Azudim, pride upon his features as his form strengthens and changes.

You taste the bitterness of defeat as the Azudim vampire is cast down, broken from his physical form, seeping into mist. You taste the sweetness, the rush of victory as the Azudim buries his scythe through the neck of an opponent. You feel overwhelming euphoria and accomplishment as the vampire ascends to the position of the Bloodletter.

You jerk abruptly back into your own present, though you look through the eyes of another upon your own form upon the ground. You feel pride and satisfaction, fondness, as you look down at your own form. The vision slowly fades as you return to your own skin.

Damonicus arrives from the up. <-- Awkward timing @Damonicus

Damonicus inclines his head respectfully to you.

You have emoted: Ezalor forcefully frees himself from the grasp, panting needlessly as his eyes squeeze tightly shut. After a long while, they pop open again. "Welcome to the Blood of D'baen," he intones formally.

Closing her eyes again Catty watches the images before her carefully, an uneasy look filling her face as she opens her eyes back up, the blue irises mixed with specks of black and red. "Thank you, Sire," she murmurs after a moment. Reaching up she runs her fingers over her lips before turning her attention to Damonicus, giving a small smile before looking at Exayne.

Exayne's eyes blink once. His fangs leave you as a trace of a fond smile is left on his lips. Blinking again he tilts his head to look at Catty before returning his gaze to you. Wordlessly he pushes himself to his feet and stands unsteadily for a moment, a hand roaming over the holes in his coat and shirt to roam across the puckers scarred flesh. Lowering his head deeply, he utters "My thanks, Sire." Staying in this position for many a moment before raising it again to look around the chambers once more, studying each detail as if to commit them to memory.

You have emoted: "Mind the pools of blood," Ezalor says nonchalantly to Damonicus, returning the polite inclination. He walks back to the altar, picking up his bundle of clothing before returning to stand before Catty. "This is one reason we have a bathing chamber," he notes with a weak smile, glancing at the rivers of blood coating all involved.

Damonicus seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

"And this is why it was filled in blood," Catty replies back without hesitation. Licking the last of the blood off her fingers, shortly after she bites down on her lower lip.

Exayne eyes the blood pool under Catty and pulls an empty phial from the pocket of his coat. Sidling over to Catty not so subtly he looks at his feet before murmuring "Bloody...laces..." and kneeling. Making an awful pretense of sorting his laces he scrapes the phial through the pool of blood swiftly before pocketing the phial and raising himself again.

You say to Damonicus, "I have formally taken Their Graces as my Childer. Don't hesitate to ask should you have any need of their help around the House."

Catty shifts her gaze down to her once white dress before giving a small sigh, "I wasn't expecting to need to shop..." she trails off, cutting short as she hears her Sire speak, giving a small nod to Damonicus.

Damonicus says to you, "Understood, Your Grace."

Damonicus says to you, "The bloodlines scroll has been updated now as well, Your Grace."

You have emoted: Ezalor grins broadly at Catty, gesturing to his own, unspoiled bundle of clothes. "Perhaps I should have warned you, but suggesting the removal of your dress seemed like it would have been in rather bad taste."

Exayne eyes Catty and his lips start to form a lewd grin before he catches himself. He covers his expression with a cough.

Damonicus turns to both Catty and Exayne and says, "Welcome. Your Graces." A slight grin overcomes his face. "Seems like I need to find you both work."

"I had oth..." Catty coughs before shaking her head, giving a small frown. "Yes.. Bad idea..." she grumbles before looking over at Exayne with her bright eyes. "Don't start," she tries to say without a giggle.

Exayne looks down at his own spoiled garments and utters a quiet curse. "Kallah is going to go crazy..." he murmurs as he scoops down to reclaim his blood covered hat.

Exayne shrugs and flips the hat deftly back onto his head.

-walking-

Catty and Exayne follow you to the north.

Room name: A luxurious bathing chamber.

Exayne eyes Catty, giving her the once over.

Catty eyes Exayne, giving him the once over.

You have emoted: Ezalor kneels beside the water, hastily scrubbing the blood off his chest and arms before donning his shirt and coat once more. "Well, I'll give you two some privacy here, hm?" He says with a wry smile, quickly retreating back down the stairs. His laughter can be heard fading off into the distance.

You move about quickly and lose Duke Exayne "Blackveins", of D'baen.

You move about quickly and lose Duchess Catty of D'baen.

You leave to the south.

PiperMoireanRiluoOmeiChakrasulCiarelleTeaniIosyne

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Is it bad I am mildly attracted to Ezalor now.....
    PiperTeaniPerilunaIosyne
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Party in Bloch!
    Aarbrok
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Saw the thread title, came in to lock and ban. Then went "ohh...."
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    CattyArbreEzalorMoireanRiluoPeriluna
  • edited December 2013
    All I'm seeing is a whole lot of, "Nerf Praenomen."

AarbrokEzalorMoireanTrager
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited December 2013
    I was Bloodborn tyvm.
    Piper
  • edited December 2013
    Such a fun time. Definitely saw a different side of Ezalor than what I'm use to.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Ezalor said:
    I was Praenomen tyvm.
    That's what he said.
    Slyphe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That was a fun read! I haven't seen a straight up vampire log in a long time, so this was a real nice read, and a great example of the rich RP houses can provide. I especially like how you incorporated in more grotesque and visceral imagery and actions - for me, at least, that squicky, violent stuff is the type of vamp stuff I prefer, so I definitely enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing!
    EzalorCattyPiperIosyne
  • edited December 2013
    Nice edit Arbre
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Arbre said:
    Ezalor said:
    I was Praenomen tyvm.
    That's what he said.
    ?
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited December 2013
    Arbre said:
    Ezalor said:
    I was Praenomen tyvm.
    That's what he said.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    CattyPiper
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Really nice read. Now I just wish I could get some RP down with Ezalor. Should be interesting!

• To be honest, I've actually never been especially drawn to vampire RP, but I really enjoyed reading that. Nice job, guys!
    Catty
  • ... because certain individuals apparently need things clarified, the above comment does not mean Ciarelle is becoming a vampire. Calm yourself, man.
  • That was really fun, there's been a lack of old-school vamp RP lately but that was exactly the reason I moved Exa to the D'baen. Shame I had to keep alt-tabbing between aet and work stuff during it but it was still a lot of fun. In the last week between Ezalor Chakrasul and Ashmer Exa has been beaten up about 11 times. Nice to keep the trend going. :P
    Catty
  • This was so metal.
    CattyOmeiSlyphe
  • Ciarelle said:
    ... because certain individuals apparently need things clarified, the above comment does not mean Ciarelle is becoming a vampire. Calm yourself, man.
    Darn. And I almost had my contestation post written.

On topic, this log was pretty good. It made me miss vampire rp and I really liked how you handled the blood visions.