Scripting help

I've got this project I've been trying to work on ever since I started playing. More to help me than anything else as I really want to learn how to code better than what I can now, as it stands I can do basic things. What I want to know is would anyone mind me adding them to skype/aim to get their help on learning this? More so as like a teacher per se, or someone to help explain things to me as I try to write these scripts for a curing system.

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    which platform?  Mudlet, cmud, zmud, or something else?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Ah, should have said which one, its for Mudlet, apologies for not mentioning that earlier.

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    have you been inducted to the KLL clan??  clanhelp kll

that is an OOC clan we all use for coding questions and have users from mudlet in there as well.  

I can assist as well if you have questions, I love to code and think I am rather good at it!  =)
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Yeah, I'm in KLL, I just don't always want to have to be on to ask questions, as I prefer to at least attempt to work on scripting without being in game so I don't have things randomly pop up that make me want to play when I need to focus on the task at hand >_>

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Send me a PM on the forums. I can't, like, mentor you per se, but I've got an okay eye for simple functions in mudlet now after coding the base for my own system.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine