IronCon tickets!

RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
edited December 2012 in Harpy's Head Tavern
IronCon is happening!

It will be held Friday July 19th and Saturday July 20th, 2013 in Las Vegas.

Full information on the event can be found at: http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon

Tickets will be on sale tomorrow at noon Pacific/8 pm GMT. There will only be 50 tickets available tomorrow (Across all of IRE), and another 25 tickets will be sold at a future date.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Moving this from the other one, to make sure everyone sees it!

Alistaire said:
    Mariena and I may still be in town that weekend, since we can just spend it with my family if nobody from Aetolia shows up. Though, if any of you do, let us know! I'd love to see (most) of you!
  • Moving mine too!

Azrael Posts: 20 
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. With there only being 75 tickets being sold, and the tickets going on sale just a few weeks before Christmas (bad idea for the cash strapped folks with families and kiddos to buy x-mas gifts for). Is why I'm trying to get a feel for anyone planning on attending, not interested in buying a ticket, flight, hotel and then not know anyone.
    Amara
  • Question! As the day/week progresses will there be updates posted on how many tickets are left out of the batch of 50?
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    We'll try and keep you updated periodically on how many tickets are remaining.
    Azrael
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    edited December 2012
    Found them!
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I'll likely have to wait for the next batch of tickets, but I would like to go, just not a great time to be paying for a vacation with the holidays and all.

Razmael said:
    We'll try and keep you updated periodically on how many tickets are remaining.
    16 gone so far.
  • For those who care, my wife and I, (both Aetolians/former Aetolians) will be there.
    DemarcusAzrael
  • A'ight, I know Casp! Therefore, I have purchased a ticket.
    Demarcus
    Nobody knows me. But I'll be there. So you can get to know the awesomeness that is me.
    Azrael
    edited December 2012
    Thirteen tickets remaining from the first batch!

Let's try and get more participants. I don't want to turn up to the IronCon and find out Aetolia has the lowest turnout!
  • I can't afford anything big like that until after the holiday season is over. This is the worst time possible, Raz :(
  • I think what Raz is trying to say is "please don't make him endure my presence alone".

The initial 50 are selling slower than I thought they would. I honestly expected them all to be gone the day of, so perhaps after the first of the year when they sling up the additional 25 spots they'll trickle slowly as well giving folks ample opportunity to buy if they want.

I agree that right smack dab in the holiday season was probably not the ideal-est of situations to drop a high-price thing-of-awesomeness. I can definitely see a lot of people not being able to afford it *right now* but in a months time being able to afford it. At any rate, It'll be Raz, Az, and me... I don't have a cool Z in my name, so the trend stops there. Go go gadget Aetolians! Buy those IronCon tickets!
  • Don't forget Casp and his wife! He might not play Aetolia often anymore but he still counts!
    I stand corrected! Go Aetolians!
  • How many are left out of the first batch?
    Nine left.
    AzraelDemarcus
    In case anybody was holding off on this until the Christmas season had passed, there's still four tickets left.
    BelakaiAzrael
  • That's 4 out of the original round of 50? Or out of the last batch of 25?

The original 50.
  • Received an update e-mail, interestingly enough it notes;

"87 people currently confirmed"

Has anyone else bought tickets? Has the last batch went on sale yet?

Oops, missed this! Last batch hasn't gone sale yet. That 87 people is including the IRE folks and volunteers.
  • Given recent changes I've decided that I'll not be attending IronCon, so if anyone is wanting to go but worry about forking out $100 for the ticket hit me up and you can have mine.
  • The ticket has been given away.

@Razmael can you see to it that the ticket information be handed over to @Lin please?  Lin get with Raz so you can give him all of the appropriate contact information so that they can update it.

Thanks in advance!

@Azrael Durn, was looking forward to meeting you. Very cool you're giving your ticket away. @Lin looking forward to meeting you!
    edited March 2013
    15 more tickets are up for IronCon! Probably your last chance to get in.
  • In fact, Achaean here with two tickets up for grabs. Thinking 100cr Achaean for each (approx. $33). Can be reached most often on Achaea's forums or in-game there. Let me know if interested.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I like that you bolded Achaea.
  • Arbre said:
    I like that you bolded Achaea.
    Hard names to tell apart, aren't they. :)
    Just had to stress it.