Daingean

DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
Tiny little firemonk with a whole lot of opinions.

Have at.
Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.

Comments

• Very quirky, was not expecting how hilarious Daingean would be. Especially that freakin pigeon. Then thinking Sayb was crazy for wanting to dress up a rock in gi, because that's far more crazy than a pigeon. Awesome!

Also loving how Daingean has taken Vanguard in a very humble way, and seems to be a mixture of his Zealot outlook & a moderate leader.
    DaingeanHaven
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Saybre said:
    Very quirky, was not expecting how hilarious Daingean would be. Especially that freakin pigeon. Then thinking Sayb was crazy for wanting to dress up a rock in gi, because that's far more crazy than a pigeon. Awesome!

Also loving how Daingean has taken Vanguard in a very humble way, and seems to be a mixture of his Zealot outlook & a moderate leader.
    Dain doesn't really know what to make of Saybre, since they've never really interacted away from general meeting places for general reasons, except as far as their city duties bring them together. I have a feeling they'd get on quite well, though.
  • I've really grown to like Dain a lot lately. I still don't know him that well but hopefully we'll be able to spend some time together outside of city meetings. He's amusing and serious when he needs to be and is a good fit for Vanguard.

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    OMIGOSH THAT PIGEON IS SO CUTE.

Also, be in Zealot more kthnx.

Dain likes Aren. He often refers to him as a 'sort of uncle' when he brings him up. I know they haven't really interacted on a personal level in a very long time, but there's a lot of respect there.

As for Serrice.. the pigeon was a thing I did entirely because it was amusing to me. I honestly wasn't sure if it'd go over all that well, and I was almost completely sure that it wasn't something Dain would have done without my influence. That said, I regret nothing. That one choice has gotten me more spontaneous interaction than any other one of my artifacts, and it's not even the coolest one.

RE: being in zealot more often..

I'm fleshing out my system right now, so I can use either class whenever I want for whatever I want, and until I get the class change artifact, sitting in luminary makes coding easier.
  • First meeting with Daingean seemed to be very harsh and not the kind of person to deal directly with Aly. That was when she was still a novice and learning what it meant to be a Daru. 

After getting to know him a little better she looks up to him as a mentor of sorts and has the sense that she can talk to him about any problem, Guild related or not. She's not afraid of him anymore, that's for sure. 

Your emotes are amusing, especially when you handed her your pigeon and told her to "be happy". I don't think I've ever laughed so hard when it came to RP before.

DaingeanHaven
  • Innin <3 Daingean. Good, solid RP and a friendship that's naturally evolving. would be sorely missed if it were to end.
  • Honestly, I miss interactions with Daingean. He was a solid, grounded person in Peri's life for a few years and she still feels horrible about the way she left the Daru. That being said!

I love Daingean's views on spirit and shadow, even though Peri doesn't share the same ideals. Dain is very quirky, and sometimes confused Peri greatly. She was never sure if she was suppose to laugh or if he was actually being serious. Always figured it was the latter.
  • He's so abusive! Just out of nowhere, headbutt to the gut from the tiny Daru! Seriously though, I love how you play Dain. Sayb is far more flexible on Light/Dark things lately, but he has no problem with Zealotry, and Dain's super light-wing (lawl) view is a very fun thing to interact with. That said, I haven't been in a very good mood for RP for a bit now, but when I am, I will seek him out for some serious discussions and such IC!
  • In my experience, from a distance he seems really mean and unapproachable. Having approached him on alts anyway, this isn't actually the case, he's more than a bit blunt, but it certainly make for interesting roleplay. ^.^

It was fun, I'll definitely hunt you down for more at some point. ^.^
    imageimage
  • P.S. PIGEON. >.> So cute.

And I like the way you frequently incorporate it into your RP.
    imageimage
    Hey! So.

B u m p.

Been making a more obvious effort to interact with some of the citizens of Enorian, especially the younger folk. Had some longer conversations with older people, got into a few arguments with both sides of the fence related to Daingean's less-than-forgiving viewpoints. Let me know how you really feel.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Pint-sized ginger with a bowl cut. 2/10, would not bang.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Thanks for actually having a reaction to Emelle's socially inept staring at Four Corners recently.  I hope to run into you again sometime for more RP...I think Em and Dain would have an interesting conversation about the spirit/shadow dichotomy.
    It's been a long time since I was on these forums, and I even quit the game for a while!

Having been back, talked to some people, done some things, I figured this might as well be the first post back I make on the forums!

Have at!