I am thankful for...

I realize that Thanksgiving is different in Canada and isn't even celebrated in other countries around the world. However, I thought it would be cool to share some stuff that we're thankful for since it is easy to get caught up in negativity of the daily grind.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GZdZuCohFX

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I am thankful for my family, my awesome coworkers, the fact that my life is always changing and never boring, my fantastic roommate, and all the adventures that come to pass.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I'm thankful for my mother. There is no better person anywhere. Also thankful for my cat, since she's my baby girl and I love her. And finally, thankful for being able to give to others who has it worse off than me. I don't have much, but there is Always a Little something I can do to help those who have less. Nothing is Worth more to me than seeing someone smile.
    Valenae