Solaria

May as well start one of these again. See what people think of their interactions with Solaria.

Comments

• DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Come back to me :(

Dain misses the whole of the O'Lyryus clan, if he ever takes a moment to think about them.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    The O'Lyryus clan is so inactive now, from Sol's side of it, that it's kind of depressing. But you could still speak to Sol, ya know. I definitely miss the RP the two of them had. :(

• I've always loved arpeeing with Sol, she's such a fun and diverse character and always very helpful
    Obviously, took a few month hiatus. Looking to get back into the swing of things. So, let me know how I'm doing. 

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Yaaaay she's Spirean. Always been a fan of Solaria. <3
    Solaria
    Bumpies. Left the dark side, back to Duiran/etc. Sorry Moi!

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm really pleased with how excited she is to participate in the guild and working to think outside of the box to come up with new ideas. Now if only you can avoid the Curse of the Auspice.
    Solaria
  • Solaria!  I like having a mother for Aryanne, gives her more interactions to work with, and Sol is pretty attentive and caring - even just some RP via tells is great to keep up a feel for their relationship. And you make Sol come across well even in just tells, so it's great! Sooo excited that you started playing again right after I did so I could keep up that aspect of Ary's character :D

Solaria
  • Solaria was awesome to have around back in the day when she was a Luminary, and Macian always respected her. Super helpful, but not a pushover or too doting like a lot of HoN's tend to get. Glad to be in the same guild again. 
    Just want to do a bump. Been trying to make some changes to Sol and expand on her personality. Also a bump to encourage people to try to bump into me for RP. Just be warned it may be slow phone-typing RP.

Bumping.

• I am not sure! Friendly, enthusiastic about making things happen, and competent thus far.

We should interact face to face at some point so I can get a better read. :P
    imageimage
    Solaria
    I enjoyed our short meeting earlier. I got a sense that she's got an eye on the future and long-term planning as Duiran's new CL, which looks promising. Emote-wise, your writing is solid and engaging, and I definitely need to find some more reasons to interact with you!
    Solaria
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Cynical and amusing. The chats she has with Stath generally get me snickering because the responses back and forth make such logical sense that it's astounding I don't have chats like that with more people.
    SolariaXenia
    Been a couple of months and trying to get Solaria out there more with different people. Bumpage.

I like what I see of her, from a remote perspective. She's a very reasonable cityleader and seems very enthusiastic and excited about steering Duiran. She's easy to speak to about political matters, and she puts a great forestal spin on ideas we discuss, like the ambassador for the embassy. Definitely my favorite CL to work with out of the current leaders.
    Aarbrok
  • Solaria has been awesome to Treyden. I enjoy RPing with you, and the fact that Solaria more or less instantly took Trey under her wing and helped him out, while at the same time showing him around and caring for him as her son. I always enjoy any encounters Trey and Solaria have.

Solaria
  • Luh you. 

You and a couple of others are what makes me log into this place even when I'm running around my house correcting overthrown furniture and other damage done by a frenzied 9 month old and only have time to type something every two minutes. 

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love Solaria. She's like a big sister to Teani, always looking out for her whenever it's possible. You've got energy, you're fun to RP with, even when there's some tension. I hope things never turn really bad between them because I'd not want to lose the opportunity to RP with you. You're always trying to push people to do more, even though you know there are so few who will listen in a tired community. Keep it up!!

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You're definitely one of my favorite people in Aetolia.  I like that we can bicker and argue and then step away for a little and things go right back to normal.  It's nice being able to have a fight and it not turn into deep seated resentment.
  • I think the Ascendril suit you better than the Shamans. Sadly (for the Shamans, not for you).

Solaria
  • I want to smack Solaria every time she leaves an organization Macian is in.
    Macian said:
    I want to smack Solaria every time she leaves an organization Macian is in.
    I do it just to spite you, you know. At least I am not leaving Duiran, so there's that.

• I know you do - wanting to smack her is purely selfish, because she always works hard for organizations.
    Aryanne
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

I don't know if you could tell, but I was resisting actually beheading you at that little execution scene, 'cause the roleplay was just too fucking awesome to pass up.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

I figured as much. If I had more time at that moment to draw it out, I probably would have made a little more effort. :)

Figured I'd give this a bump. I had to step down from FW due to RL issues, but still want to RP. So, come RP at my face people.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Yes ma'am!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

I'm going to give this a bump. I know the jump was sudden, and Sol's not responded too well to people so far. However, want to let people know to start poking at me again if you want to RP about any of it.