Teradrim changes - the finale

SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'anThe Pillars of the Earth
This event took place after the last battle was resolved. I missed that one, so if someone else has a log they want to share, I know I'd be interested in seeing it. More than anything, I think this helped set the tone for bringing the new lore into the guild.

http://pastebin.com/sFnF3EMa
Trager

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I just have to say, that battle was -epic-. I've honestly not felt more engaged in Aetolia in a long, long time. Many thanks to everyone involved, especially the Divine that ran this whole thing.

It was like... a super special bossfight. And I just want more! You guys should totally incorporate more of these kind of fights into the game.
    BorscinIosyneHaernMilvushinaAarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Even though Spinesreach was not as involved as Bloodloch in the actual battle, I really have to give it up to those who made it feel like it was a chaotic world changing experience.  

Spinesreach you honestly impressed me a ton with your enthusiasm and willingness to follow orders and put yourself on the line, those who were inside bloodloch and keeping us updated while we watched the world being slaughtered, Ugh was awesome!

I had a blast, now I have to figure out my skills.
    Brain overload,

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!
    Amara