Please Read!

edited October 2013 in OOC Chat
Hey all, 

My school is sponsoring a group of Alliance members to go to Houston, Texas for this event. I was one of the student ambassadors picked to represent my school to the international community. The event is the biggest LGBT event in the world and people from all over  come to discuss and educate themselves on the issues involving - and the social locations of - LGBT people of all ages. There are workshops, guest speakers, and vigils. The cost of the trip per student is a $100.00. I need some help to be able to fund the trip. Even a dollar at this point will help - 

If you have any questions, please ask! 

Thank you! 

Lynn/Val 

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I didn't include a deadline. The deadline the administration has set for us to turn in the cash is November 22nd. I'm looking to turn it in as soon as I can get it. :)

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Aryanne

Comments

• I've raised $60.00! Thank you to all who have donated! $40.00 more will get me on a plane to Houston! :)

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    If paypal had been available, I would've chipped in. :/ I'm sure you'll get there though! Make sure you have fun!
    Alice
  • Paypall isn't available? Weird. I don't know a lot about the site. 

And will do! :) 

• Whelp, looks like I'm going to Houston! With everyone's help I raised $110.00. Thank you to everyone who donated, it means a lot to me. :) Expect pictures!

SessizlikSeirTeaniAryanne