Illinian

Haven't been back in the swing of things for too long now, but I figured I'd throw Illinian's name into the mix and hope not to wince at the answers. He was definitely a shithead when first started out but since returning he's been trying to get a feel for more of the politics aspect as well as throwing some emotes around when the occasion arises. (Don't) Be gentle!

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs

I haven't interacted with him since you woke up being as I'm not playing right now, myself.. but I did enjoy the conversations and cheering on we did for each other the first time around! Always liked you and glad to see you back around!

Maybe when I am able to log back in again, we can find an excuse to roleplay or talk and I can see about expanding this affirmation. :)

• I really like Illinian, definitely a fun guy to have around. Always down to cause trouble and good for fun, entertaining interactions! We need to RP more. 

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    You're character is completely not who I thought he'd be.  I didn't like him when I was in Duiran and had to deal with the blackwinds into the council and exterms.  Now that we're in the same orgs he's a bro.