MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Going to Toys' R Us and finding the exact same train set I bought my son for $50 cheaper than it was 2 weeks prior, Now my butt has to go back tomorrow with the receipt on Xmas ever to get money back.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Bad dreams.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    I got to sit in the kitchen, eating reheated dinner, and listening to a bunch of drunken oil patch workers tell racist jokes in loud-drunk-people voices.

I'm normally an agnostic, but if there -is- a higher power out there, it made me a cripple entirely so that I couldn't properly act on my violent impulses.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "rag241318"              a venom rag.
    "rag69667"               a venom rag.
    You are wearing:
    You are holding 2 items.

Wish I could give one away, or at the very least trade it in :/. I guess Kiyotan and I need one rag for each weapon!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Raz said he's going to code in an ironcoin artifact tradein thing. Give it time.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Amara
    Being sick at all, especially during Christmas.
    That feel you get when you know very clearly that you have zero intention of putting to use the well intentioned gift you received from a family member.

Bad feel.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Blizzard. Incoming, no chance of it not being a blizzard, blizzard. Joyous day. Least it is happening now and not when planes are supposed to land!

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Roommates not even trying to keep quiet during sex.
    Smashing my knuckle between the door and a.. cooker.. thing.. in my hands. That was two days ago, my knuckle is still swollen and bruised, and hurts a lot.

• Lin said:
    Roommates not even trying to keep quiet during sex.
    Roommates meaning you share the room?
    Every night I think 'tomorrow is the day that I will sleep in'.  And every day is not the day I sleep in.

That I wear glasses.  Or maybe that I don't have powers of levitation.  When I need them in the morning, they're always in the room I'm not in.

I think I already raged about this, but my knuckle is still bruised, sore, and swollen from bashing it between the door and the ham cooker Christmas Eve.
  • edited December 2012
    I didn't pack a lunch today because I was going to go to Burger King. I was -excited-.

And then there was snow. So much snow, in fact, that the roads are unsafe. Lunch for me was a poptart, two bags of doritos and a can of dr. pepper out of the vending machines -.-

ugh snow sucks >.<

Demarcus
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I banged my hip against a doorframe so hard that it left a black bruise on the BONE and has swollen into a pretty massive welt. Ow.
  • Having to cut Christmas short to get home safely before the storm hits NH and ME. I really wanted to spend time with my parents this weekend.

Unfortunately, my sister was sick over Christmas, too. Hoping she didn't give it to me!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Restaurants screwing up perfectly good recipes. French onion soup is NOT suppose to have orange extract in it nor beans! Really, what the hell are people thinking when they advertise 'traditional french onion soup' and when its not, refuse to give me a refund? If I pay $12 for soup it damn well better be what I ordered. What is so complicated about that?

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Demarcus
  • Why is there no such thing as a printer that just accurately, consistently, prints. I hate you HP.
    AmaraCiarelleMalak
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Having to interupt your vacation to work the day after Christmas.

Finding out they scheduled your ex to work the same shift.

Priceless.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Just gonna assume you got through your day by channeling your sig, and doing that exact thing everytime she looked in your general direction.
    Arbre
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    We were away from Christmas, and we knew there would be snow/traffic/general messiness today getting, back so we made a point of leaving early hoping to avoid it all. One hour later on the Tappan Zee Bridge, the engine light started flickering in a worrying kind of way. Not long after, the power steering shut off. We managed to make it off the bridge and interstate just before the car died completely. That's the good news. Then we had to get towed off to a repair shop, and luckily they were able to take care of it in a few hours....while we watched the snow start to come down. The trip took more than twice as long as it should have, and it was definitely one of the worst car trips I've had in a while.

@Daingean - More or less! Besides a distasteful comment I made <<

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• @Daskalos: Was your comment: "Why do you still work here? You have already slept with the top (Thumbs to self), are you working your way to the bottom. I do not think the janitor needs an assistant anymore."

Mastema
    Haha, no, She made a comment about being a woman and I said 'I'm well aware you're a woman, I've played with every part of you.'

Angwe
  • I'm really mad that I caught what feels like the flu. Plus don't currently have health insurance if it gets too much worse. Having a hard time staying vertical right now, but I was getting REALLy bored.

The upside is today is my day off. That bad news is I have to go back to work tomorrow.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Lady time cramps.
    AmaraPeriluna
  • I just woke up from a dream where I got a 99% discount token in a giftbag from Ironbeard. I want that discount.

RaecheArbre
    I miss you, hair.  ;;
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Needless drama. That's my rage of the week.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Konnorn
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Haven said:
    Needless drama. That's my rage of the week.
    Amen.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Having my boss call me after I take my Ambien, so I think I had a dream when I actually talked to him. So I thought I had to be at work at the normal time, instead of the hour later he said I should show up because I have to stay an hour later. Blame him or the Ambien?