Teradrim

DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore ExtraordinareRolling amongst piles of credits.

I'm getting destroyed by limb damage, and all I can think of us to turtle until they run out of willpower, which is just meh. Suggestions?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32023038/teradrim_destruction.html

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Comments

• Pre-restore earlier, try to let rebounding tick some, you got messed up because he was able to systematically get you behind with a rotating attack pattern, looked like. He just went around hitting in some order while you kinda...let him. I know luminary doesn't have much active hindering, but Teradrim can't attack with a broken arm (unless I missed something somewhere, which is possible) - also bruising isn't THAT dangerous unless you let him get you to moderate, you could probably get away with pre-restoring a little more often and bruising curing a bit less often. From the little bit of fighting I did as one, their limb damage output isn't so fast until they get some momentum going, and they're vulnerable to hindering for the most part, plus they have no way to get past rebounding/shield elegantly without burning out their sandstorm down a charge, so if they try to use it for something else..

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    In the first spar, your parry seemed a little wonky... so there's that you might need to look into as far as curing goes. But honestly, when fighting most limb damage classes as a Luminary, I suggest simply using our own limb offense against them and laugh madly. As Dexterous with a tower shield, we literally outpace every class and are pretty obnoxious to fight against with that route. Their only option is to hinder like mad or keep an arm broken but good luck since it takes us 2 rounds to break a limb (3 for head/torso since we can't smash those areas).

Although as Wise our limb offense will only work with a buckler (anything heavier is too slow to capitolize on unless they lack decent parry or pre-restore) and the buckler only works so long as the person doesn't have hardened bones (like Lycans that reduce limb damage) or doesn't spam touch shield/web/some kind of prolonged hinder. Extremely difficult to pull off as Wise.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited July 2013
    I'm going to go ahead and vehemently disagree with @Toz's statement that "Luminaries don't have that much active hindering" when they have access to paralysis, transfix, overwhelm blackout, stupidity, confusion, hallucinations, and passive hidden blurry vision. Luminaries have one of the most hindery offenses in the game...
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Lol, it was a bug. I say keep it, now Teradrim can kill people!
  • Looks like you weren't using rebounding in the first fight?

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    edited June 2013
    Moirean said:
    Lol, it was a bug. I say keep it, now Teradrim can kill people!
    How is that a bug???
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Entwine is proccing when you hit the TARGET'S parry, not when they hit your own, which means entwine AND ricochet AND rattle AND shred all hit at once for lulzy results.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
     I was told that it is working as it should and the AB file is badly written
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Stathan