God Descriptions.

2»

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited May 2013
    Don't forget "The Seething Chaos" Khepri, which was her iteration when she was brought back to be killed by the Kerrithrim.

Sadly, pretty much all of logs of my first few years of gameplay got lost when my computer died, so all I have is what I had emailed to myself. None include Khepri. :(
  • yes, definitely "The Seething Chaos" description. Anyone have that one?
  • edited May 2013

This is God-Beast Khepri, Before Omei decided to attach wings to her and use her as a mount. Don't have that desc though.

Standing here on all fours is a large animal of some kind. Its fur is a dark blue with patches of white overlapping in a chaotic pattern. Its body is large, far too big for its head, and its limbs, although strong-looking, bend unnaturally inwards. Long, black claws extend from the beast's huge paws. It hastwo short, pointed ears, one of them hanging more to the side of the skull instead of atop. Its muzzle is small, and has been sewn shut with black thread. Some stitches have snapped, however, the sharp teeth inside the beast's mouth far too big to keep the maw fully closed. Above its nose are two large eyes withpitch black sclera and inside, rectangular, blue irises move about frantically.

Lin
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited May 2013
    ...I figured she'd be a giant imp or something. Aet has the weirdest gods.

^(this is a good thing)
    Lin
  • Konnorn said:

This is God-Beast Khepri, Before Omei decided to attach wings to her and use her as a mount. Don't have that desc though.

Standing here on all fours is a large animal of some kind. Its fur is a dark blue with patches of white overlapping in a chaotic pattern. Its body is large, far too big for its head, and its limbs, although strong-looking, bend unnaturally inwards. Long, black claws extend from the beast's huge paws. It hastwo short, pointed ears, one of them hanging more to the side of the skull instead of atop. Its muzzle is small, and has been sewn shut with black thread. Some stitches have snapped, however, the sharp teeth inside the beast's mouth far too big to keep the maw fully closed. Above its nose are two large eyes withpitch black sclera and inside, rectangular, blue irises move about frantically.

And then killed her out of mercy(?) :/
    Lin
  • She was consumed when Omei and Damariel/Haern or whoever it was purified Slyphe.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Being in Omei's order at the time, the last days of Khepri were really sad. I actually got teary-eyed the last time Omei brought Her out -- She couldn't really see or hear anything and She was utterly terrified.

... Aww, that made me upset.

HERE FEEL BETTER

CalipsoAldric
  • You think you feel bad, I was Khepri's OH when she got killed. :(
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    At least you still have your amulet. :(
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    What I'd do to get mine back!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Moirean
  • Ezrax said:
    You think you feel bad, I was Khepri's OH when she got killed. :(
    NOW I see, explains alot. Thanks :).
  • Bumpity. And I'm looking for a LOT.

Anybody got Lanos desc, for starters? And Arion's?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    For some strange reason, I can't find a log were I actually LOOKED at Arion, even though I am fairly sure I have done so with being his Order Head. I have some of the old descriptions of a few of the Gods, though. Enjoy!

Ivoln of old
    He is a radiant Immortal and is devoid of any garb from His waist up, clad only
    in a pair of trousers, a set of greaves, and a flowing, golden sash. His flesh,
    composed of miniscule grains of sand, shifts and crawls in a perpetual state of
    motion; nevertheless, He maintains a solid, robust form. Strong, proud features
    dominate His barren head, and His eyes, lacking pupils, are claylike orbs. The
    raw, pungent stench of earth exudes from Him.

Dhar of old
    He is a radiant Immortal and is wrapped in a flowing white cloak, a hood pulled
    over His head. The hem of the cloak hangs several inches above the floor
    revealing nothing beneath it as it flaps gently in a non-existent breeze. Long
    white hair hangs from beneath the hood, partially obscuring His face. The face
    beneath the hood is impossible to perceive, as it appears to be in a state of
    constant motion. No one feature remains the same for more than a moment, leaving
    any sense of personal identity completely missing.

Galleus of old
    He is a radiant Immortal and is standing about ten feet, five inches tall. Long
    strands of black and silver hair cascade down broad shoulders ensconced in a
    robe of ebon and azure, with clouds and stars appearing and fading away upon its
    surface. His skin, pale as the winter moon, glows with a soft radiance, and His
    eyes are pools of night, within which distant stars glitter and burn. Thin lips
    of rose-red complete a well defined face, all features seeming as though carved
    with a master's touch. His body is lithe, but well-built, and in many ways seems
    both young and old.

Slyphe of old
    He is a radiant Immortal and is nine feet tall with an amphibious look. His skin
    is covered in scales, the numberless plates resembling a fish's scales or a suit
    of armor. These scales shimmer pale blue and sea green, the iridescent nature of
    each causing His frame to appear to undulate like ripples on a pond. His fingers
    and toes are connected with lucent webbing between the digits as delicate as a
    spider's silk. More as a badge of honor than a true injury, a jagged discolored
    scar mars His right side. His broad face is characterized by sharp cheekbones
    and a square chin. Closely cropped hair, like knots of seaweed, frames His face
    like a crown.

Chakrasul of old
    She is a radiant Immortal and is tiny and childlike, with the soft, pale
    features of a delicate child. Her flesh is the white perfection of youth, Her
    flawless complexion broken only by arching ebon brows, and a soft, full rosebud
    mouth. Her wide eyes are a vivid, startling jade, framed by inky lashes that
    brush full cheeks when She blinks. Her fine, dark hair is pulled back from Her
    face in two elaborate braids, the strands woven through with platinum filaments
    fashioned into the twining forms of gleaming serpents, each clasping a black
    pearl drop within its jaws. A thin, wyrmsilk veil is pinned to Her elaborate
    coiffure, the shimmering folds spilling down Her back to trail along the ground,
    the edge of the fabric adorned with the living forms of a million tiny duskywing
    butterflies.

XaspherEakuGalilei
  • @Ictinus I don't know if you have access to that CLASSIC Aetolia that existed, but Khepri came back around that time so her description should be in that build of the game. I think Arion too. A whole lot of old stuff could be salvaged from it. Would it be possible to turn it on and allow a few people to mine it for nostalgia?
    Galilei
  • Varian
    He is a radiant Immortal and is roughly twenty feet tall in His current form. Though He is built as a humanoid, He lacks the details of an actual mortal. His limbs are smooth, and while clearly powerful, display no musculature definition. His face is an unnerving blank slate, with gentle curves where the traditional eyes, nose, and mouth tend to be. He glows and crackles with a palpably powerful energy that makes your hair stand on end. He is wearing:
    a canvas backpack
    a bullet satchel

Lleis
    She is a radiant Immortal and is surrounded by a muted halo of dawn's first light. Despite a demure stature, Her viridian eyes allow no illusions of the hidden strength which lies within. Skin as pale as the winter's first snow stands out starkly against the thick fringe of midnight eyelashes that frame Her eyes. Her head is crowned by unevenly cropped golden tresses, which carry with them the scent of starlight and the red moon's harvest. Although Her hands and feet remain clear of ornament, Her pale skin is delightfully marred by perpetual
    grass stains and earthen residue. She is wearing:
    a circlet woven from blooming wildflowers
    a simple white robe, hemmed in grass stains

Old Severn
    He is a radiant Immortal and is swathed in an aura of ever-shifting shadow. His tall, thin body is barely discernable through the veil of shadow, which masks the details of His true appearance from even the keenest observer. Only the distinctive shape of the Claws of Artifice, worn upon His left hand, serves to augment His otherwise regular form. Though not cloaked by shadow, His face, if He can be said to have only one, is hidden by the Mask of Dissimulation. Despite this, His piercing eyes are still visible, gazing upon you with sinister intent. He is wearing:
    the Claws of Artifice
    the Mask of Dissimulation
    GalileiEscelika
  • Also on the subject of Lleis, there's a hidden room with what seems to be a sculpture of Her built into the room desc.

Galilei
  • These are the only two I could find with no particular context of how and when.

Khepri
    She is an Immortal and is a statuesque figure of early womanhood, lithe limbs and willowy figure curving only slightly
    in the appropriate places. Her face is solemn, palest alabaster skin startling against eyes of purest midnight blue,
    almost black in their deep intensity. Thick lashes, delicate brows and high cheekbones give Her face an almost gaunt
    appearance, belied only by the slight quirk to Her mouth, deepest rose pink lips against brilliant white teeth. Thick
    curls of ebon black cluster loosely around Her face and shoulders.

(covering the body) : an iridescent gown of icy blue silk
    (worn on the belt) : a woven mithril pouch

Lleis
    She is an Immortal with the visage and manner of a budding demure young maiden. Her skin is the color of matured walnuts
    and Her face is mostly round with a pointed chin, straight nose, and the twinge of a smirk on plush lips. Beneath arched
    black eyebrows, Her two almond shaped eyes are modestly downturned. They appear to be a dark color but Her eyelashes are
    such a thick black they mask their true hue. Her ebony hair has been swept back into an elegantly elaborate hairstyle of
    twisting and looping coifs with one long plait falling to Her knees and ending in a red tassel. Stylized deep orange
    tattoos of swirling blooming flowers cover Her nimble fingers and hands completely, stretching up to Her elbows to end
    in double bands on each arm. She is no great beauty but She is not homely either, surrounded by mortal women She would
    not be easy to pick out of a crowd.

(worn on head) : billowing white trousers
    (covering the body) : a midriff blouse of golden linen
    (worn on the back) : the Efflorescent Bow
    (worn on the back) : a tinkling anklet of golden bells
    (around one wrist) : a luminous bracelet of flame
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    GalileiSryaenTeani