Macian

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to start playing Macian again (might as well use the name on the forums, too). The break has been long enough that I have a little bit a chance to rework things I don't like about the character, and strengthen things that I do like, or which were interesting.

If you have a moment, I'd love to hear what you found interesting about Macian, and what you disliked or thought was lacking in terms of RP. 

Cheers

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I always liked how Macian stayed calm and even keeled no matter what happened. He was one of the guys who you didn't have to worry about someone 'getting to' to sway a vote or make a rash decision. He always voted whatever he thought was best and dealt with the consequences.

We need more people with convictions like that.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    OMG Macian is back. Yay. One of my favorite people in the game. He's stalwart, stoic, loyal, calm, level-headed and has a subtle humor that is covered by an intimidating gruff exterior. One of my favorite people in Aetolia.

Man, Bene returning and now you - if Irruel starts playing again, I'm gonna find it really hard to stay darkie. 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    : <

I'm going to stop appointing secretaries soon.  They all like to disappear on me.
  • Yeah, sorry about that Arbre I should'vd logged in to let you know - had some RL issues that pulled me away and which I had to commit to.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Dask and Moi (who is also back apparently? That would be yay if you weren't a darkie :P )
  • Bump - because I'm looking for feedback.

Anyone else?

Even people that don't like Macian?
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I'm glad to see Macian back, and apparently where Sol has ended up. I'd only say what has only been said so far again if I were to continue, so I'll just say I enjoy any chance I can to talk to him.

• edited May 2013
    Thanks Solaria. It's cool to be part of a different organization, but have people that had interacted with Macian before (Arbre, Solaria and others) in different organizations (even if they are quitters:P )

It'll also be interesting to RP with those people as I tweak Macian a little. Between the Arion/Lanos thing from years ago, and the reasons I've made up for his disappearance, there's enough trauma and weirdness in his past for things to get interesting. 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for being amazing.  I tease you a lot about bailing on me because you're the only one who came back so I can vent my frustration on you, however when you're here you come up with some amazing ideas that I can't even keep up with.  Not only do you come up with these things, but you go through with them without needing me to hold your hand (which is good, because half the time I wouldn't know where to guide you).  You're an invaluable asset to the Shamans.
  • Thanks @arbre that means a lot - hopefully we can get some cool stuff happening.