Teani

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
Trying to grow into the role of a proper Wolf and I've had a lot of fun with rp. Might as well see how I'm doing so far!

Comments

• Teani is a cutsie... nuff said
    imageimageimage
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So if cute is what I'm going for, I'm doing excellent!
    What about the rest then?

Akimoto
  • Well, since no one else has answered, I really enjoy all the encounters we have had both on my main as well as my alt. Teani's personality is blossoming into a wounderous thing
    imageimageimage
  • [spoiler]image[/spoiler] But on topic, I had fun with the conversation between Zun and Teani.
    I've been interacting with some more people and want to know how I'm holding up, so a small bump!

I know it's really bad to double post in my own affirmation, but it's been more than a month and I'm curious. <.<

• Ok, I'll answer your questions.

Every time that Kale has interacted with Teani it's been awesome! Your RP is amusing to watch and be a part of. 
    Seeing as how each time they meet is over tea, I love how you argue with the barmaid about honey. 
    With seeing your post about your meeting with Dhar, I will say I'm amazed at how well you seem to be pulling that off. Was an entertaining read, and I'm sure the RP was fantastic to play through as well. 
    I see a lot of good potential with her, Keep up the good work!
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Angwe's relationship with Teani constantly evolves, and I've been surprised at the turns it's taken time and time again.
    edited May 2013
    Edit: Never mind

Bumping this to see how I'm doing. Been RPing a lot lately, new people and so on. Anything that needs altering/improving?

• I need to hunt you down for RP at length. Once I figure out what I want to talk to you about!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Teani
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I've been really enjoying interacting with Teani lately! She has a way of comfortably breaking into any RP scenario and making herself and everyone else comfortable, which is nice, especially for those of us who play less outgoing characters. I like the comfortable back-and-forth she and Emelle have, although I don't think they've touched on much history/backstory at all, which is something I hope will unfold as they continue to get to know each other! Your writing is solid, and I always feel like I have a solid grasp on Teani's personality and character thanks to that.
    Teani
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm not sure how to describe your character yet but there's a certain.... mature realism (not sure if that's the correct description I'm looking for) somewhere that makes her stand out, I think. She's not your typical Aetolian girl and she comes with the sort of life that you'd expect out of a real person with real emotions. I like it a lot!

I look forward in seeing how our character's relationship develops.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    TeaniEmelle