Areka

ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
Welp. Time for it again.

Let the drinking and bludgeoning begin.

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I haven't spent a whole lot of time around Areka, but it hasn't taken much for Arbre to develop a strong respect for her.  I can't wait until Enorian makes you snap.  Come home! To the trees!
    Orisae
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Aww shucks. Problem with going home to the trees is she'll get mad at their taunting her with all looking the same, and start trying to knock them over so that she has orderly, straight lines to navigate by. She'll become a forestal cursing out the forest.
  • Areka is someone that Xavin really enjoyed talking and working with when he had the chance. He considers her something of a friend, even if it is only at arm's reach. That said, I keep meaning to strike up more rp with you because your emotes are really enjoyable.

All in all, she's a very enjoyable character. Moar plz.

Orisae
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My first interaction with Areka was through tells. This last time I was hoping it would be more than simple talk, but the location prevented any such things. It was too bad, because I think it would have made things more interesting.

I like Areka. She's solid, military and has a good head on her shoulders Perfect Knight material.

Teani, on the other hand, considers Areka one of life's biggest challenges. She gets frustrated by the mere thought of having to deal with the troll. At the same time, she's determined to prove herself, which means she's in a tough spot. She has to work with Areka or she will fail. It's opened up for some very nice opportunities to grow.

I hope I get to rp for real with Areka at some point.

• Areka is such a solid character. She's got this great aura of strength and her down-to-earth attitude and no-nonsense ways definitely come through well in your emotes and (sometimes curt but yeah, perfect for the character) says and tells. I really, really enjoy how her Troll background permeates everything she does and I love what you're doing with your community ideas. Please keep doing what you're doing.
  • Solid is right. So far she's one of the few people Isto has a deep respect for. And probably the only one as of yet Isto sees as a true mentor. Given their interaction, brief though most of it has been, he's come to see her as someone he can rely on and trust, someone he can go to for advice. And that's huge for him. It's new and scary and wonderful.

Also. You intimidate me. Awesome, awesome getting your time and to RP with you.