Facing up to the bully

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
Teani gets a tell from Aarbrok (previous Doyen of the Atabahi Rout), requesting a meeting. Not too long ago, Teani won a duel against her husband, Xemnas (current Doyen), so she's a bit apprehensive about the meeting. To her surprise, Aarbrok asks to meet her at the Ivory Bough Tavern inside Duiran.

The Ivory Bough Tavern.

Aarbrok paces back and forth through the wooded foliage, scowling horribly as she reverts back to her lesser form and places her hand upon the bar.

You have emoted: Teani enters with a curious furrow between her brows. Her step is cautious and she stops just inside the tavern, looking at Aarbrok.

Teani
[spoiler] She is a dexterous Yeleni. Her skin is jet-black, but the outer layers have a translucent quality, giving the impression of her being covered in some form of liquid. Small cracks and spots create a random pattern all over her dark body, revealing some form of inner light shining out like stars on a night sky reflected on still water. Falling from the top of her head down to her waist are white waves of hair, light and airy, framing an oval-shaped face with a narrow nose. Her long, muscular arms end with fingers tipped with black claws rather than nails, and the same can be seen at the tips of her toes. [/spoiler]

Aarbrok places her hat upon the table and turns around, taking a deep breath, still wheezing and labored as she nods her head at you, "Kill me if you want." she says, solidly without hesitation.

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "I earned it."

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "Do it."

You have emoted: Teani rolls her eyes and shifts back to Yeleni. "What have you done?"

Aarbrok
[Spoiler] She is a powerful Azudim standing just under six foot tall. Lithe and covered in lean muscle, her arms and legs are toned perfectly for battle, her curvaceous body giving her appealing assets in all the right places. An ample bosom lay concealed within the confines of her clothing, pressing the tanned leather and fabric to its limitations. Unblemished skin rest upon her body, the flesh vibrant and filled with life seemingly lavender in colour as it bears a slight opalescence. Spiraling from the front of her head are two imposing obsidian horns, twisting back over the arch of the head, and ending in a wickedly barbed point. Flowing, ebon locks of hair flow down behind her shoulders to the middle of her back, small braids adorned with feathers intermingled within. Through the lustrous hair, two pointed ears poke out from either side of her head, ending in small pointed tips. Through the wisps of hair that hang across half of her oval shaped face, a crimson thumbprint has been imprinted within her flesh, adding curiosity to her otherwise unblemished visage. Two golden amber eyes gaze upon her surroundings in a haunting manner, flecked slightly with a crimson streaks, the fire within bringing the irises to a fierce intensity. Completing her terrifying visage a set of ebon wings, comprised of silver-tipped featherswhich protrudes from her back, adding an intimidating touch to her presence. [/spoiler]

Adding with a smirk, you say, "Aside from being an arrogant jerk."

Aarbrok lifts her arm up taking a clawed finger and drawing it across the skin releasing blood, she lets out a sound which can only be described as pained yet pleasureable. The beat of her heart sending spurts of blood coursing out of the artery, "I....I did what no one would expect me to do." she says, with the blood flowing faster out of the incision.

You have emoted: "You got Cured." It's more of a statement than a question. Teani's eyes narrows as she studies Aarbrok closer. "Really? You're not masquerading for me here?" She takes a few steps closer.

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "Give me a good hit dear, you will see me shove herbs down my throat as quickly as I can."

Aarbrok offers a snort, "I have not been alive since...I cannot remember, I died in my youth." she says muttering under her breath, "I, am terrified, enthusiastic, strangely...alive."

You have emoted: Not even hesitating, Teani gives Aarbrok a quick slug with her fist, then takes a step back. Brows furrowed, she asks, "Why? I mean.. it's good, but why come tell -me- about it?"

Aarbrok lets out a sigh and shakes her head, "Because Teani, if there is anyone who deserves to ruin this for me, to harm me." she says, taking a deep breath, "It is you."

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "So, I offer you this opportunity to seek revenge."

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "To take away my last chance at life."

You have emoted: Clearly taken back by the offer, Teani only looks at Aarbrok in silence for the longest time. Walking over the table, she leans back against it, tapping a finger against the edge. "Huh." is all she says after the long pause.

You have emoted: "Left the Rout too?" Teani asks, glancing up at Aarbrok.

Aarbrok slams her hand down, her anger rising, "All the things I did to you, the torment, the demeaning." she wheezes, clutching at her chest as she reminds herself to breathe again, "Everything I did to you, you have one chance to take it away before it lives, it flourishes and joins you." she says, hunching over the chair in front of her, looking up at you pleadingly, "Everything gone, the Rout, Mother, the Republic, the Blood....everything gone and you can end it right now, one slice to the neck with a sharp blade." she urges, her claw reaching out at you as she turns red in the face, nearly purple from exerting herself.

You have emoted: Teani pushes away from the table, closing in on Aarbrok. "Yes, torment. I might as well have been living in the Pit of Golgotha for what you put me through at times." Standing close enough to breath down at her, she asks, "WHY shouldn't I kill you?"

Aarbrok snickers to herself, her madness consuming, seething, "Why shouldn't you, I am not one to argue slaughter dear." she says, cocking her head upwards, offering a malicious grin, "I would suspect you to reply saying, you were better than that, it was beneath you...that I was trying to make you something you are not." she growls, as she grabs you by the wrist, "You would just be sating my wishes, instead of holding me in contempt, making my starve for your acceptance, yearn for the desire of you wanting me around." Taking your hand she drags it across the throat and then lolls her head to the side feigning death, whispering softly, "But...but that is too easy."

You have emoted: Teani jerks her hand free from Aarbrok's grasp and instead wraps her fingers around her throat, holding her face up close to her own. "You haven't seen the changes I've gone through, have you?" she spits out, face looking grim with determination as she slowly tightens the grip.

You say, "I'm not the little whelp you used to trample on anymore."

Moaning with inherent pleasure, Aarbrok sputters and spits managing to get out, "I have...I have seen it, felt it..." she chokes out, face turning bright cherry in color as she embraces the strangulation, "I....E-enjoy seeing you slaughter and kill, it makes me happ...Ha....Happ" she pauses, reaching her hands to yours and trying to ferverously pry your 
hands from her neck before dropping unconscious in your grasp.

You have emoted: Teani gives Aarbrok one last shake before dropping her unceremoniously to the ground. "Pityful." she snort, stepping back to lean against the table. Crossing her arms, she glances at her prone form, simply waiting.

Jolting and spasming upon the ground, Aarbrok coughs and gags, spitting up phlegm, "Gods damned wench." she growls pulling herself to her knees and looking up at you, "Enjoy it while you can dear, once I get used to this body..." she pauses, struggling to pull herself up to her feet, "We can have a proper sp...SPaR." she coughs, finally pulling herself back up to full height, staggering over to you she leans in, as if going for a hug,
 her last bit of strength to embrace as tightly as she can, albeit still weaker than what 
you remember. Whispering softly she lets out, "I pushed you because I saw this inside you."

You have emoted: Pushing Aarbrok away, Teani looks at her, contempt in her eyes. "You get 
no credit for who I am today." She steps up to Aarbrok again, giving her the once-over. 
"Besides, you'd take too much pleasure in me killing you. You're right. It would not be worth it to me." She turns away, walking towards the exit. "Never fool yourself into believing we're friends, Aarbrok. You might be alive now, which is good." She stops by the door, looking over her shoulder. "But never think that I will like you."

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "Best birthday present I could have, for my first birthday in fifty years I can celebrate."

Dr. Aarbrok Furor says, "Ill take what I can get."

Aarbrok raises her hand as you walk away, "Be well, Teani."

Eyebrow lifted as she turns to walk off, you say to Aarbrok, "Me strangling you? You really are pathetic, you know."

MoireanAarbrokCiarelleStathanLiancaLinSetneOrisae

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Interesting! I look forward to reading more as their (clearly tense) relationship adjusts to Aarbrok's move, especially with Aarbrok's personality. Also, Aarbrok sucks. Boo for leaving Spinesreach! (Though I still <3 you. Maybe)
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited May 2013
    Aww...I will miss people like you Moi, doesn't mean we cant have some fun tension now.

I needed change, go big or go home right.

Also thank you Teani for being there when things gotta get weird, you have always been fun to RP with even if I am half awake and still adjusting myself to all this.
    Lin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Understandable. It'll be interesting to see how the character develops to being a...well, I wouldn't call Duiran good guys. Forestals can be played as plenty violent and savage, but it's a rather different type from what I've seen with Aarbrok. Sadism will be a tricky line to walk as a lifer. ^_^
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    The last thing I expected when waking up this morning. <3@Aarbrok

I love how it's possible to really play out this kind of tension with some people. Also felt great to be able to show this side of Teani. She's come a long way from being a young whelp of the Rout.

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Ogod, Aarbrok joined Duiran?

This is gonna be ugly.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Delicious, delicious angst.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Didn't join yet. Never will if Teani has a say, but that's her. :P

• I'm excited. I always wanted to RP with Aarbrok but never really had a reason to with her being a baddie. I liked the log a lot, will be curious to see what happens.
    Orisae
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    JOINED THE SENTAARI!! OH MA GHERD!

Also, that was a very enjoyable read.
  • Heh. Aarbrok leaves, people start giving Xemnas shit for contesting her vacant position as Senator, saying I was using it as a way to get Aarbrok back into the city...ha! But yes, it'll be fun seeing how Living Aarbrok plays out. Horray for alts!
    StathanAarbrok