Benedicto

BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
edited May 2013 in Self-Affirmations
TADA!
Lin

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Benedicto is like the poster-boy for badass in my opinion. Love it whenever we do get a chance to role-play.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Benedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Haven said:
    Benedicto is like the poster-boy for badass in my opinion. Love it whenever we do get a chance to role-play.
    Really was not expecting that.
  • I'm so glad that we finally get the chance to actually roleplay with each other. Seems we kept missing each other with our times of inactivity which was TERRIBLE! I love your writing and I adore the character, himself. I don't really have too much to say since we've only had a few interactions enough to give me a vague concept for the character but I do love how Orisae and Benedicto seem to be perfect for working together. Looking forward to more chances to snag you for arrrrpppeeeee!
    Benedicto
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    One of my favorite people in Aetolia. Great fighter, great roleplayer. He's a really good writer and is equally great at making a scene fun, funny or dramatic. I love every interaction I have with him, and one of Moi's biggest regrets is losing him. So she tries to PK him. :P

His hood is annoying though. Can never find him for RP. :P
    HavenBenedictoEmelle
    Moirean said:
    His hood is annoying though. Can never find him for RP. :P
    I'll start taking it off unless I'm doing a lesser or running around with HG arties. This seems to be a common complaint.
    MoireanOrisaeEmelle
    Like x 100!
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    DELETE HOODS

Also only talked to you OOCly and in the midst of fighting each other but you seem like good people. Except when I get gangbanged all the time for my HG items :(.
    You deserve it for running away from my telepathical phallus
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Starts conversation about offerings. Asks if want know more bout Slyphe. Lesser pops, no more Bene. <.<

It was amusing how he remarked on the offerings though. 
    Benedicto
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    There were people that needed to be killed.

StathanBenedicto

Stathan said:
    Starts conversation about offerings. Asks if want know more bout Slyphe. Lesser pops, no more Bene. <.<

It was amusing how he remarked on the offerings though. 
    You don't just leave a lesser! Especially when you're one of Enorians only lesser hunters. Got to earn that sweet, sweet Ylem somehows!!!!
    Stathan
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Also, Bene is made of win. Just felt the need to say that.
    Benedicto
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I enjoyed our teensie bit of awkward RP with @Kiyktan and @Rivas, but I'm a bit afraid to approach you again - that pimp walk was intimidating.
    Benedicto
    Yeah that was some awkward stumblings. I was just about to go to bed and my brain wasn't functioning properly
  • Or was it functioning PERFECTLY???!?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Iosyne

Rivas said:
    Or was it functioning PERFECTLY???!?!?
    Or that. That works.
    At the very least it was functioning normally.
    So Bene has been interacting with more people. Some new, some not. But as always, I'd like feedback! GIMME FEEDBACK!
    I have really enjoyed my recent interactions with Bene. He's got a very solid, consistent personality and character which has not changed over all these years (except when he tried to sell me to pirates, that was just EVIL), and it's really interesting to see the colder side of it. It seems that being harsh and cold is something he's not entirely comfortable with, and flashes of compassion break through every now and then, creating a very complex and interesting view.

I love every chance we get to RP, and I marvel at how we can smoothly switch from murdering each other to emoting and then back again. Great enemy. Hurts too much as a templar. Makes Moi want to change who she is. Fun fun fun. Keep it up.
    Benedicto
  • I love Benedicto. He and Orisae have settled, very easily, into a polite businesslike sort of partnership. Whenever we get the chance to roleplay, I adore your emotes and wording. You get a solid feel for the character very quickly and it's not an impression that disappoints. Very amusing and easy to be absorbed into a fun roleplay session. :)

That being said, I'd really like to legit roleplay with you more since most of our conversations are through tells but that's more a time issue then anything else. :(

Benedicto
    Yeah it sucks being 6+ hours ahead of the majority of the player base. I had to stay up for nearly 24 hours to RP with people I've been waiting to RP with for aaaages!
    I adore Benedicto and wish you'd move to a -real- country so we can RP more.  He's a breath of fresh air when you get so used to all of the feral folk of Duiran and their openness about everything.  RPing with you is fun because Arbre struggles with how to not chase Benedicto away with her behavior.  I also love how easily Benedicto accepted her into the family and makes her really feel like she belongs.  She's always been funny about family, having always been able to pick and choose her own, so having him there calling her sister is interesting.
    BenedictoRivas
    MOAR FEEDBACKS! PLZ SHARE! 

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I absolutely adore Benedicto, and I'm kind of sadface that he and Phoe don't interact more often. I especially loved the whole awkward, but hilarious seafood talk earlier between them, and I also like the fact that there's this unspoken respect and familiarity there without either of them needing to make a big show of it. I would chase you down more, but you're kind of hard of hard to find. It would also be nice to interact outside of the Order aspect. >_>
    Benedicto
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I'd been looking for you, but you were never around! Then I saw you on deathsight last night and realised you must have a hood.

I'LL HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY WHEN I CAN FIND YOU.

PiperBenedictoSolariaEmelle
    There appears to be a common theme developing here...
    Hurrah I'm back!
    SolariaEmelle
    (still wearing the dumb hood tho)
    ArbreEmelleBenedicto
  • Maaaaaan you somethin' SPECIAL

No joke, when you popped up in Four Corners, you brought a big can of awesome sauce to spread on my bread. Glad you're back, and I'm on the same side now.
    BenedictoEmelle