Lin, Lleis - Poison

LinLin BlackbirdThe Moonglade
edited May 2013 in Roleplay Logs
Here's a super old one.

@Omei has been back for a while, and unsurprisingly, begins toying with anyone and everyone within Her considerable reach. Most recently, she's tormented @Keshena and @Soramizu. People are very unhappy about this.

@Lin is chilling in her valley home, in the shallows of a pond. @Lleis appears to her in Her spectral fashion and begins accusing Lin of being in on some conspiracy to steal Her order members, then goes super scary. Enjoy!

tl;dr: Divine/mortal lesbian bondage

http://www.logsty.com/logs/8nTYY
MilvushinaTokEdhainLiancaMoireanAlexina

Comments

• That was a very enjoyable read. I've read a few of your logs now, and I really love how you breathe life into Lin. The way you write her is believable and very real.
    Lin
  • Great log, as usual, but this definitely makes me wish that Lleis hadn't been destroyed. There was totally potential there that (at least to the general populace) was untapped for a long time.

My favorite emote/image in this entire log, by far, was the vines pulling Lin's head underwater with only her mouth left above. Bad. Ass.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    EdhainLin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited May 2013
    I know, I was so sad when She died.

The vine thing actually had me grinding my teeth, that was a pretty scary image.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this all went down while I was randomly idling at about three in the morning. Really adds to the otherworldly nature of it.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Very cool read! Sounds like the last iteration of Lleis had some bite to her. I also really like the character of Lin - she is very believable and reacts with fear and pain; so many characters don't because, sup, fantasy and stuff, but Lin always has these really intense, visceral reactions and you can really get a sense of realism when reading logs from her PoV.
    Lin
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited May 2013
    It's difficult for some characters to react to pain due to influence from aspects of Aet. Taking Seir for example, it's difficult for him to react to fear because he has been witness to vivisections, the children of the Lich Gardens, the whole Aalen fiasco, and then there's the fact that a Goddess taught him that fear is a weakness. I think Aetolia's setting means that character's are generally far more desensitized to that sort of thing simply because of the dark aspects of the world that they live in.

I agree in that it was a great log though. Previous Lleis had a darker streak to her which made her more appealing and Lin... well, Lin is Lin and therefore always a good read.
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Oh, I'm not saying that it's bad to be desensitized to pain. I agree that our characters have often been through enough that most would be able to shrug off a lot of it. I think it's refreshing to see every now and then, though - Lin's player isn't afraid to have his character show fear, and that's something we don't see that often, which makes for an interesting read.
    Seir
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I think that fear of Divine is acceptable and relevant in any circumstance. Even if it's not fear of their appearance or how they're acting at the time. There should always be a healthy fear of what they're absolutely capable of doing. Waddup rustle rustle or living the rest of.your life as a grub.

Also, just for @lin....

LIN!

LIIIIIIIN!!!!

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!1! !! 11!!
    Angwe
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    aaaahhh noooooooo go away
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion

Lin said:
    aaaahhh noooooooo go away
    draw mokie