A Little Something For The Nerves

LinLin BlackbirdThe Moonglade
@Anfini and @Eleanor bond in their strange and fatalistic way while the Doctor helps fix a few cuts and bruises.

Note: The log contains some very Spirean language (read: profanity).

Moirean

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Slightly disorienting without context, but still a rather fascinating view into both characters!
  • Good Lord the old forums are a pain to dig through.

I am pretty sure the context is here and here. Someone should move them to Logsty.

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited May 2013
    Oh man I remember this!

Backstory framing is that the thing with activating the orrery went down, and Elea did what she had to do FOR SCIENCE which was mostly being ruthless and singleminded which is what she does. What followed was her feeling really crap because of backlash from various parties including some domestic unrest in the house of Junakutz (Ryotega did not react well to it all). When Elea's got things on her mind she just throws herself into work and bashing and wrecks herself trying not to think about it, which is why she's in pieces in this log. And the weird body modifications are because her Idreth form is kind of shapeshifty and she experiments with what she can do to a human body sometimes.

Edit: Also this was so much fun and I miss the good Doctor :C

Lin
  • This was fantastic all around, thanks for sharing. The emotes from both parties are simply so well-written and vivid that you can easily see everything in your head that's happening as it unfolds.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    MoireanLin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Thanks for the love guys. Eleanor has always been one of the most rewarding people to play with. Little known fact - she has a passive aura that actually boosts the writing skills of everyone around her by 20% - you always feel like you're on your A-game with her!