Roleplay Log Types

ArbreArbre Arbrelina JolieBraavos
I have a bunch of logs saved up over the last few years that I always debate if I should post or not - they were fun to play out but I don't know how fun they would be to read. So basically I'm asking what kind of logs do y'all enjoy on forums? More personal events with only a couple of people involved? Guild focused stuff? A day in the life? Anything that has Arbre unicorning Aquila in it? Posting them to forums is, in theory, an effort to entertain others, not myself (or I'd post my mudsex logs) so what does entertain y'all .

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I love reading any and all logs. I read them while bashing and while RPing and while running back after wipes in raiding in WoW. Any you post, I will read and love to read!
    LinAldric
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Mudsex logs can be VERY entertaining. That said, we all know they belong in proper places without the PG-13 guidelines of the forums. 
    I like the kinds of logs that give insight into things going on in other parts of the game, whether that's a guild having some event, two opponents sitting down for a theological debate, or something showing a hint of culture in a different city. I will usually skip over logs that just show characters doing things unless a) I've heard things about the character and am curious or b) its done by a person whose writing I enjoy and can appreciate for the literary value alone. I do tend to read logs with gods in them, regardless of whether they fit into any of the above categories.
    Aryanne
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    The sexy ones. The more grotesque and messy the better.

But really, seconding the request to post anything you come across. They're all fun to read!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Do people like the multipart ones, similar to like Sibatti used to like to do?
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Well those were usually multi-part because they were really, really long, but the more the merrier I say. I might start sharing stuff too!
    Yay everyone share stuff!!!
    EdhainAngweLianca
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I often refrain from posting logs simply because I don't always know what's 'log worthy'? Is there some sort of a litmus test I could give a particular chunk of RP to discern if anyone really wants to read about whatever drama Angwe's gotten himself into?
    Aryanne
    It's weird. The log section seems a lot more quiet these days, both from contributors and those reading them. I always try to leave a reply to make it clear that I read the logs! 

For me, any sort of interesting log is cool to read - be that from good emotes, character development or IG drama. I personally prefer things which are full scenes or arcs, just because there is a sense of it being more of a story, versus just a glimpse into something.
    Haven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Maybe I should comb through my archives too. I think I saved everything, every day from September 2006 to May 2008. If Eci was present at some event, there's a good chance I have a log of it. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to try to find.

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I deleted all my old logs for space.