Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Why do people have so much trouble spelling Eireachdus?
    Kiyotan
  • edited April 2013
    The Luminary ball was last night. I figured I'd post Sirina while she was there. She went as Evil Bo-Peep. The lights in the background are the fireworks we set off :D I swear she looks like something out of Insidious in this pic... >_>

Enjoy!
    Moirean
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    You have a very interesting eye for color and line thickness. I really like it.
    SirinaValenae
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    akary is a space lizard now that is all.

EmelleMoireanArbreColette
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I'm at work, and the drawing bug has bitten hard. This is just a rough sketch of Mariena.

ArbreMoirean
    My immediate thought was 'she's fatter than I thought she was.'  My second was 'she has a hairy chest.'  I'm sorry that I'm a horrible friend, I like your art.  <3
    Angwe
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    You are a horrible friend! But it's okay, ilu. It's a bunch of scarring. I suppose it doesn't show up so well in just pencil though. hmhmhm

• How to haz really-awesome-cute-avatar-chibi-person? :O They're all really excellently drawn!!! Also Aetolia has great artists! +100 to this thread ^_^
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Natasya said:
    How to haz really-awesome-cute-avatar-chibi-person? :O They're all really excellently drawn!!! Also Aetolia has great artists! +100 to this thread ^_^
    http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/378/art-by-elea/p1

@Eleanor is an awesome artist. Whenever she's in need of credits/iron coins or whatever, she usually opens up shop. Don't know if she's taking commissions right now though.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Natasya
  • Haven said:
    Natasya said:
    How to haz really-awesome-cute-avatar-chibi-person? :O They're all really excellently drawn!!! Also Aetolia has great artists! +100 to this thread ^_^
    http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/378/art-by-elea/p1

@Eleanor is an awesome artist. Whenever she's in need of credits/iron coins or whatever, she usually opens up shop. Don't know if she's taking commissions right now though.
    Thanks! I'll keep my ears/eyes open!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    To @Natasya: You can always try to draw your own as I did. Aside from the ever-awesome @Eleanor, I think @Konnorn also draws chibis.

Haven
  • I think I could do - I'm terrible at using my tablet but I'll make an ernest attempt to make something :) Chibis have never been extremely difficult by hand, but for some reason my tablet and I don't get along. x.x
    edited April 2013
    Iosyne said:
    I love that a good chunk of the more active posters on the forums have Eleanor chibi avatars.

Pretty soon we'll have to include "How do I get a sickeningly adorable avatar like everyone else?" as part of the Aetolian Forum FAQs.

Is there a certain number of times I quote this before she actually DOES add it to the FAQ?
  • Arbre said:
    Iosyne said:
    I love that a good chunk of the more active posters on the forums have Eleanor chibi avatars.

Pretty soon we'll have to include "How do I get a sickeningly adorable avatar like everyone else?" as part of the Aetolian Forum FAQs.

Is there a certain number of times I quote this before she actually DOES add it to the FAQ?
    Apologies, must have overlooked it... I only really started reading anything other than skimming through the art after @Sirina's drawing. Sorry for being redundant.
    Sirina
    Oh, no, I'm not knocking you down, don't get me wrong.  I just thought it was funny when Iosyne posted it, and now I sincerely believe it needs to be added.
    NatasyaIosyneAryanne
  • 42, Arbre. And I still want to scratch your wolf chibi's ears to see if its tail wags.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    I feel like if wolf chibre barked, she (he?) would literally say, "Bark! Bark bark bark!"
    NolaAryannePiper
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Chibre is so grumpy.
  • Lin said:
    You have a very interesting eye for color and line thickness. I really like it.
    She used Hero Machine. I remember using version 'one' back in high school, but apparently it's been really fleshed out.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Oh man. Afk playing with this...
    AryanneArbre
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Aww, that's kinda disappointing.
    ZunAryanne
    Yes.  I drew this.  I did indeed.  Me.  All by myself.  And definitely not with that program.

Aryanne
  • edited April 2013

A request for a picture of Jayke I forgot to do and so I did it. 

I did not -not- draw this picture. 
    MoireanAryanneHavenLianca
    Hero Machine is fun!

Here is Moi chilling at NoT.

DOG INCLUDED FOR SCALE.

LinAryanne
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    This hero machine is the most visually unappealing malarkey I have seen in quite some time. Congratulations for, uh, forcing it kicking and screaming into a fairly readable representation of your characters though?

ArbreKonnornNola
    It's just for fun! I can't draw like yoooouuu (though I wish I could :( ), and it's kinda fun to see my character realized visually (even if awkwardly).
    AryanneArbreNatasya

I dunno, I think I got a fair representation of what Rouxy looks like. Huzzah, art without the drawing!
    MoireanLiancaAryanne
    Ok. So! I am going to learn how to use TECHNOLOGY for art *handwave ooooo*

Here are my draft pictures - Toz and Ariadne (before she got wings). STOP LAUGHING THEY ARE DRAFTS. I'm going to post my colorized fancy computer versions later. Posting drafts now, to better motivate myself to follow through. >_<

CalipsoNatasyaLunaTza
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Hey, @Moirean. I'll take those drafts over the machine thingy stuff any day! ;)

ZunKonnornLuna
    Lies. Did you not see the dead-eyed dachshund stare? I think it will take me years of practice to perfect that level of "Please kill me now and save me" creepy.