LOVE

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm gonna keep posting about my weight.  Not only do I like to brag, but I get more likes from it than anything else.
    OrisaeLinTahl
  • I finally made it through a full day without crying. I still miss my friend, but I know he's in a better place. 

Also, my son seems to be doing much better. Spent the night staying up holding a barf bowl for him. Not fun. I still need a few more showers before I feel clean again. The Zofran seems to be helping though and he's sleeping.
    RaecheAmaraDamonicus
    My birthday always ends up being a bad day, running the gambit from displeasing to one of the worst days of my life.  So now I'm always negative about it, which certainly doesn't help things.  So this year I decided to do what I wanted to do for my birthday a couple of weeks early (I'm too close to Christmas anyways).  I got to sleep in late, RP with Roux, bash up another level...

And go to Nights of Lights.  Every year, St. Augustine, Florida (the oldest continuously inhabited city in the US) decorates the historic district.  By decorates, I mean I looked up the numbers: two MILLION lights.  The place is amazing, and right on the Matanzas Bay (intercoastal waterway) so there were lit up boats too.  We ate at Outback and I had a delicious steak with crab chunks and hollandaise sauce (never had it before).  Then walked across the Bridge of Lions to take a 45 minute horse-drawn carriage tour through the city.  Afterwards, we walked through the historic district, much of which was still open, which was surprising, given the hour, then walked back across the bridge to the car.  Everything was amazing and it was the perfect day.  I'll post a couple of pictures once I get them loaded up.

Ansnom was even sweet most of the day.
    DaskalosArenLiancaMarienaSeir
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    edited December 2012
    I love the new GUILD PRIVS and how it's displayed. Thank you!

Orisae
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Kerryn said:
    I love the new GUILD PRIVS and how it's displayed. Thank you!
    Yep, voted just because of this. Such an annoyance, for sooo long.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • Those roleplay sessions when you try something new to add oomph to your own emotes.. and the result is a positive one. I love breakthroughs, even the small ones. 
    LiancaLinAngwe
  • The coming weeks are gonna be awesome.

New tattoo on Thursday for my sisters b-day. My sister and I are doing the same pic in the same spot. Sortof a theme I'm going for, already have my mom and my niece covered.

Dinner on Saturday to celebrate my sisters b-day. Always nice to get together.

And then of course christmas, with family and almost family and just the joy of seeing the kids eyes light up when they get their gifts.

Lots of good food, good drinking, good company and awesomeness to look forward to before I go on my weight loss quest, which I am really looking forward to as well!

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Lord of the Rings trilogy marathon at all the local theatres!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that, due to getting an elite membership, I realized I have an unplayed newbie I had made ages ago to get the credit bonus from a mentor. Fresh with no RP setup. Fun times!

OrisaeMalak
  • Last night I was so tired I went up to bed at 8pm instead of watching Men in Black 3. (Which I really wanted to see. :( )

I got this itch to log in and see what was going on before I went to bed.

Wound up spending 1.5 hours making eggs with Kerryn and Ayanala instead of sleeping. TOTALLY WORTH IT. :)

(I don't know what made me think of eggs. Or why when everyone was ready to eat Meyvitch suddenly felt the need to say grace. It was weird.)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Kerryn
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Meyvitch said:

Last night I was so tired I went up to bed at 8pm instead of watching Men in Black 3. (Which I really wanted to see. :( )

I got this itch to log in and see what was going on before I went to bed.

Wound up spending 1.5 hours making eggs with Kerryn and Ayanala instead of sleeping. TOTALLY WORTH IT. :)

(I don't know what made me think of eggs. Or why when everyone was ready to eat Meyvitch suddenly felt the need to say grace. It was weird.)

I enjoyed it!  I was actually brewing and not even expecting anyone to come in and rp, but I am glad you did I really want to rp more with Meyvi. *Snicker*

• My love? After being up and working in camp for 3 months I'm finally going out tomorrow!!

3 days and I'm off to Aussieland for 5 weeks. BOOYAH!
    RaecheOrisaeAlistaire
  • Rereading Homestuck from the beginning after not looking at it for a year. Ooooh, maaaaaan. Yesssss!

Very excited!
  • What is Homestick and why do I keep seeing references to it?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    LinSeir
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Here we go again..
    OrisaeSeir
  • Meyvitch said:
    What is Homestick and why do I keep seeing references to it?
    Amazing. That's what it is.
    Seir
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Disclaimer: Mileage may vary, but sticking with it is rewarding- it heats up after a slow start.

OrisaeSeirXavin
  • Mug brownies. They're actually good D:
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    One of my co-workers today made a comment out of the blue about how I've been losing weight, and she's only known me since about September.
    Lianca
  • rp with new characters
    imageimageimage
  • Got my financial aid sorted and approved for the coming year. Registering for classes this spring!

Yey going back to college. 

Also, my car isn't as broken as I worried it was, always a plus. 

ALSO, there is a very nice woman who lives right down the road from me who has been a good friend to my family (both on my dad's side, and my mom's parents), who asked for my help very specifically from my aunt around the house. She is going through cancer treatment right now, and she has a great attitude and upbeat spirit to her. I really admire that, and I'm more excited that I'll  be getting to spend time around someone with such a strong, happy presence and getting to know them, than I am about the notion that she wants to pay me for it. (Which, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'd be happy to do it at no cost, I -like- helping people, but then, I imagine its more a matter of her peace of mind than it is my own.) 

Now all I need is a long-term part-time job. 

Alycena
  • Oh my god! I somehow saved everything that I wanted to save and ONLY what I had wanted to save. The rest was trashed. I could cry.
    Lin
  • This week is super busy and stressful, and my boss randomly wants me to give a speech at a year-end work party tomorrow night but....
    - In less than a week, I'll be gallivanting around Hong Kong
    - In just over a week, I'll be home for the holidays
    - Snowman-shaped cakes <3
    XavinOrisae
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that, by the end of this month, I -may- be able to finally go home. Maybe a visit back here to BFE once or twice after, but that should be it. I cannot WAIT to sleep in my own bed again! 

• FINALS ARE OVER (for me).

And I am sooooooooooooo grateful that I have a fantastical person who, when I leave the writing of more than 20 pages for my final project (a one-act play) in one of my courses for the very last day, sits beside me for the ENTIRE time and cows me into working and curtails any distractions that pop up, like forums or reddit or IRC. Because otherwise it'd never have gotten done!
    AmaraSerriceLiancaArbre
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    One of my favorite movies.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Haern
  • Dasha said:
    FINALS ARE OVER (for me).

And I am sooooooooooooo grateful that I have a fantastical person who, when I leave the writing of more than 20 pages for my final project (a one-act play) in one of my courses for the very last day, sits beside me for the ENTIRE time and cows me into working and curtails any distractions that pop up, like forums or reddit or IRC. Because otherwise it'd never have gotten done!
    Is it okay to say 'Amy' here? B-b-because I c-can't HELP myself...
    Xavin
  • edited December 2012
    I am not quite sure if this Forum Thread is IC or OOC in nature, but allow me to make my first post AND admit I love this room description:

An ancient orchard.
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. The
    gnarled trees of this orchard resemble the crippled, arthritic hands of a
    haggard old woman. Limp strips of skin-like bark lie beneath several of the
    trees, intermingled with fallen, decaying fruit. The scantily-clad branches of
    each tree are like slaves bearing heavy burdens; plump plums, tubby tangerines,
    and ample apples hang precariously close to the ground.
    To the west, a thorny
    hedge precludes a view of what lies beyond the orchard, while to the east a road
    can be glimpsed over a brief grassy rise.  You see exits leading east, south,
    southwest, and northwest.

:x lol!
    OrisaeLinNolaHaven
  • Absolutely NOTHING on these forums should be taken IC. At all. Ever.

Boobs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."