Xarian vs Valingar and Luna

My second time in the hunting grounds!

I thought this was a fun fight. I did some pretty noob stuff, like not getting the venoms off my weapons so they were hitting with old venoms. That set me back a few rounds. Also, I don't have pre-restore yet. I probably would have died to Valingar, if Luna hadn't jumped in. I just couldn't handle that limb damage.

Comments? Things I should improve on?

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Undead venoms on a living target.

• edited December 2012
    Your system thinks Valingar has asthma despite him constantly smoking skullcap and valerian. Which then leads you to using slickness/indifference/confusion over and over rather ineffectively. Might have to do with the not wiping. Also at about 17:21:40.xxx, your input is xentio/impatience/stupidity, but when your attack hits you think you hit with asthma for some reason, which then leads to the previously mentioned problem.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited December 2012
    How do you edit posts D:

EDIT: Yay! Thanks Borscin.

• Hover over your post and a little gear like symbol comes up, on the far right hand side opposite your name. Click it
  • The undead venoms is because I still manually toggle variables, like a noob.

Yeah, I just realized I don't have smoke tracking at all, only injecting. Oops. And at 17:21:40, I tried to hit him with clumsiness, but my weapon was full, so I ended up hitting with kalmia. My system tracks correctly, it just didn't get envenomed. All that should be fixed now.